Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diamonddarkangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Is it too soon? Or is he scared?
    I've been dating my boyfriend for 5months now, it seems to have gone really fast, and i truly love him. Hes the first person ive had a proper relationship with, but im confused about what i want in the future.
    In bed hes always all over me, asking for sex, but as he never has any protection i always refuse. Its also all about him, he never wants to do anything for me, if u know wot i mean.
    But then later when i tell him he needs to get something, or let me go on the pill, he says no, hes not ready.
    Our relationship has had a fairly low profile, he made me promise to keep it that way. But recently i let it slip that ive given him a bj, all his mates started asking him about it and he went mad at me! I explained that i didnt think it mattered what other people think, and he shouldn't either, but he still lets it get to him.
    When i ask him why he doesn't want sex he uses this as an excuse, that it really bothers him. also says he wants our first time to be special (we're both virgins), that hes not got the time, not ready, anything!
    Ive felt ready for this for a long time, and its not that i dont love him, its just i wanna live my life to the full, and im afraid he wants us to be foreva, im not ready to settle down yet. Should i continue seeing him and wait, or something else
    sorry if this is a bit long, jus thought i might explain properly, and i apologise if i sound really immature, but this is what i think. I always thought it was girls that say "no im not ready", not the guy!! im confused, any advice would be appreciated.
    ta very much
    EllieBrown Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

May 17, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Could he be just as afraid as you are because he doesn't want to be bound to you by sex.. I don't know, just putting it out there
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Good for you, no protection, no sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am scared [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, well.. me and my boyfriend had sex, and our comdom broke, I am on the birthcontrol pill "tricyclen lo" , but... is it going to save me from getting pregnant, I'm extremely scared, and my boyfriend is freaking out. I need to know if I am pregnant, and if so , I'm only 14 and I have no idea.....

Just scared myself [ 1 Answers ]

I posted a question on here afew days ago, explaining my fiancé and my attepmts and failure on conciving, but I just realized that I had never asked my doctor about a medication I took a few years ago, I took acutane for horrible cystic acne I had, could I be steril? I really scared myself thinking...

Scared [ 14 Answers ]

I have this probem for years, if I meet someone and this person liked me and want to go out with me I give them my phone # to get to know them but then I got scared that if I go out with them they are not going to like me like they did when I met them by accident so I creat execused to not to see...

I'm scared [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to skip your period everyonce in awhile??

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, well I'm 17 and I've never missed a period or varied on the days or anything like that. My family has a history of still having their period all throughout pregnancy, my mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, and 2 cousins all had bleeding for the first few months of pregnancy. I think I...

View more questions Search