Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movie13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 12:32 PM
    Movie where a family turn into quail-like birds
    We have been searching for the name of an old movie we saw in the theater, where a family turned into birds (quail?).

Check out some similar questions!

90's cartoon movie where human souls turned into red semi-transparent birds [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry for my not so good english. Well I hope someone can help me. I, like many here , have a vague memory about a cartoon movie I watched when I was about 8 years old. It was 1994 I think or something like that. I don't remember the storyline, I just know that it was a love story, strange and sad,...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

A 90s' family movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It might me late 80s' movie too. A family moves from New york (I guess) to a small town. They have two kids. The older one doesn't like moving to a small town. But then he falls for a girl there and wants to buy concert tickets to impress the girl. But he has no money and to earn money, he...

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

Over turn a judgement in family law [ 1 Answers ]

How can I over turn a judgement from 1997?:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.