Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kissingeagles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 07:42 PM
    How to delete previous eye scan record in immigration?
    My friend is using other passport because that time she is still young travelling and looking for a job to other countries, so to increase her age she use other person passport and her eye was scanned in Dubai immigration.Now she wants to come back in Dubai with her own passport. How to delete previous eye scan record in immigration?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2012, 07:44 PM
    You don't , in fact she will be in trouble for committing fraud. Which is what she did using a false Identity. That's a crime in most if not every country in the world. And she WILL be caught if she goes back to dubai
    kissingeagles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 04:10 AM
    No other way to clear that record?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2012, 08:51 AM
    No... this is EXACTLY the reason they do this, and why they NEVER erase them... to catch people who use false ID's, because eventually they get caught. And Most people that do it, do it to break the law for any number of reasons. Some for fairly minor reasons... others very serious. People that do it once, usually do it many more times. Once that line is crossed, its very easy to do it again.

You can fake a document... you can't fake an eye scan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking for help if we are still in system of eye-scan from 2007 they deport us [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm elmar I lived in uae 15 years and we last our passport like 3 or 4 years we were in pinalty so when in uae it was amnissy and we made the out-pass we went to sharjah immigration to make ready the pepres and fly to our country our visa was from sharjah and they take our eye-scan they told...

How long it takes to remove an eye scan on Dubai airport? [ 3 Answers ]

Could anyone please guide me how to deal with this situation? I visited Dubai in June-2011 & got a job over there. My employer applied for my employment visa & it took some more time than normal processing time. Meanwhile the official sponsor for my visit visa just absconded me in the...

Immigration law regarding previous assault charge [ 2 Answers ]

I have an american friend who was convicted for assault over 20 years ago, and wishing to visit canada, is this possible, if so what requirements needed?

Delete old folder from previous xp installation [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has 2 hard drives. When I reinstalled windows XP SPII my old documents folder which resides in another partition will not allow me to acess it. I no longer need the folder and I just want to free up the space. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search