Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rookie253 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 03:27 PM
    Toilet Fill Valve
    How to properly adjust so it automatically refills tank?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 2, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Before we can help we need to know what you have, Door #1 or door#2?
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Remove Toilet Fill Valve [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been trying to remove and replace a plastic fill valve for a couple of days with no luck. No matter what I try, nothing seems to work. When I tried to remove the lock nut on the bottom (outside of the toilet), the fill valve just spun with it. I have tried holding the fill valve...

How to quite loud toilet fill valve [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced all the internal parts of a american standard lexington toilet with handle on front of fill tank. All these parts are original american standard parts. Why is the filling part of the flush cycle so loud. I have turned the water down and turned the fill pipe inside the toilet to hit the...

Fill valve for toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the fill valve and flapper in toilet, but when I turned on the Water, it does not fill up the tank quickly. There is water through the Tube, but it jut "trickles" into the tank!

Pressure from toilet valve will not fill toilet tank [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a soft water installation put in. The shut off valve is conveniently close to the garage where the clean water tank was installed. Anyhow after the installation was completed pressure worked great in every room except the master bathroom toilet. The dual sink, the shower, and...

Toilet fill valve [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the fill valve in my toilet and the water will not fill up in the tank. When I disconnect the pipe between the shut off and tank, I can turn the water "on" and nothing happens. The sink and shower both work but the water won't go to the toilet. What can I do to fix this problem?

View more questions Search