Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandrilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Died in the dream?
    Hi,
    Wanted to ask. I always dream periodic dreams.. like 1 dream per 1-2months. And they are very strange for me..
    Yesterday I was dreaming that I was on my bed. Then I woke up and felt strange feeling in my body. That it is difficult to move. Than I tried to fly bit up the bed. And I did it. The and I thought maightbe I died? Than I was very scarred of that that I died and I can see and feel everything but I'm not able to tell that anyone.. than I tried to come back to normal. Started deep breathing, and I was OK again. Than woke up from this dream.

Sometimes I dream that somebody just fly close to me, than I wake up straight. .
    And many other dreams
    Sorry for language mistakes, cause I'm not english.
    amolu Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Hi Sandrilla - here is something I cut and pasted from Wikipedia. It's about something called 'Sleep Paralysis' which affects quite a few people. It's very similar to what you describe. I'm replying to your question because dreaming is an interest of mine.
    Wikipedia says:

'Symptoms of sleep paralysis can be either one of the following or a combination:

Paralysis: this occurs after waking up or shortly before falling asleep. The person cannot move any body part, cannot speak, and only has minimal control over blinking and breathing. This paralysis is the same paralysis that occurs when dreaming. The brain paralyzes the muscles to prevent possible injury during dreams, as some body parts may move during dreaming. If the person wakes up suddenly, the brain may still think that it is dreaming, and sustains the paralysis.

Hallucinations: Images or speaking that appear during the paralysis. The person may think that someone is standing beside them or they may hear strange sounds. These may be dreamlike, possibly causing the person to think that they are still dreaming. Often it is reported as feeling a weight on one's chest, as if being underneath a person or heavy object.

This sound like you.. Don't be afraid of it. Relax and wait for it to pass.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2008, 02:31 PM
    It sounds like a lucid obe dream
    Out-Of-Body Experiences and Lucid Dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster has died [ 6 Answers ]

My pet hamster died today, he was only 10 months old and seemed absolutely fine, happy and running about. I had not seen him for over a day so I checked his bed and he was there just curled up. I don't understand why he has gone, I don't think he had wet tail, can anyone help me, give me a possible...

Died in the dream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Wanted to ask. I allways dream periodic dreams.. like 1 dream per 1-2months. And they are very strange for me.. Yesterday I was dreaming that I was on my bed. Then I woke up and felt strange feeling in my body. That it is difficult to move. Than I tried to fly bit up the bed. And I did it....

My messengers died [ 1 Answers ]

I was on my messengers when it signed me out and I tried logging back in but my password won't work then I loogged on to my other account and no ones on the one that won't work how do I fix it

Mother died [ 7 Answers ]

My mother died feb 2005 she left ahouse with land I put it in my name with the blessings of my brothers my sister is deaf and disabled so she is living with me and my wife the question is I paid on the credit cards until 8 months ago then I told them she is dead I did not know you could have done...

Kittens died, what are the possible cause? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question that has been really bugging me. My mom has (2 cats) a female persian cat that is 1 1/2-2 years old and bought as a kitten and a 4 1/2 year old male persian cat that was also bought as a kitten. Her female cat is regular size and the male is a little overweight and heavier. My mom...

View more questions Search