Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohhh so confused Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 11:27 PM
    My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while I was on vacation.
    Ok, so... Basically I just got home from vacation and I'm staying at my bestfriends house and my boyfriend is sleeping over. He picked up a condom wrapper from the floor and I saw it and was confused, then later my best friend throws a note to me saying she and my boyfriend had sex. I don't know what to do or say to her!! I have to be with her tomorrow and in a few days I'm going to camp with her! Please help!! I'm so confused and not sure what I should do about this!
    **other info**
    - she wasn't going to tell me about them having sex.
    - she said she stopped half way because she kept thinking about me. BUT if that was true wouldn't she have not done it in the first place!? :confused:

If you want to ask me anything else that would help you help me. Feel free to ask!!

Thank you.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Very sorry to hear this. Don't know what to say really.

But she isn't your best friend (not anymore) and he certainly isn't your boyfriend. The sl*t deserves the piece of crap he is.

Sorry to use such words but it is true.

Let them have each other and remove them from your life. You don't need friends like that.
    Grayfox Posts: 129, Reputation: 23

Aug 6, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Honestly, I think its pretty simple... you really don't need either one of them in your life... obviously you didn't mean enough to either one of them to prevent them meeting up opening a condom wrapper, and proceeding to participate in intercourse with one another. I would make sure the guy knows its done and its done for good and your friend shouldn't be forgiven easily if at all... this guy was obviously not a good boyfriend and this girl is obviously not a good friend... get involved with some better people if you can, this may be a sign... im sure its very hard to lose two people like that, but people who treat you that way aren't worth your time.
    thadevilsadvocate Posts: 122, Reputation: 62

Aug 7, 2007, 01:21 AM
    IT'S DONE! For both of them. Get the he! Away from both of them. You deserve better both in the boyfriend department and the friend/best friend department. They were both fake as your boyfriend and best friend and don't desereve the opportunity to have someone of such quality as you in their lives. As low as they are both willing to stoop, I must agree with SKELL, that they both deserve each other... and trust me, what goes around will come around, and when you hear it, you will be able to laught at it! Screw them!
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 8, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Hi... If you can cancel going out or camping with this girl please do as I do not think you can trust her or call her a friend anymore after what she has done... It's very obvious that she is jealous from you and she wanted to hurt by anyway... so she slept with your boyfriend... If you have to camp with her, watch out she might hurt with any other way. As for your boyfriend I don't think he loves truly otherwise he would not cheat on you and especially with your best friend. I think you should close their chapter and forget about them, and do not communicate with this girl.

Good luck.

Red rose
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 8, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Your friendship αnd relαtionship with thαt dirtbαg should be over. going bαck to either of them would be selling yourself short-- don't speαk to the guy he doesn't deserve your time! Your hoe of α friend should know her boundries-- αt cαmp mαke new friends becαuse obviously this girl cαn't be one, plus next time you hαve α boyfriend you know she cαnnot be trusted.

by the wαy the thing she sαid αbout stopping hαlfwαy is BULLSH!T pure loαd of crαp right there-- she insinuαted it whαt mαkes you think she even thought αbout you-- whαt α liαr αnd α trαitor-- god i would hαve slαpped her [k no violence but still UGH thαt mαkes me so mαd-- like she's trying to justify herself-- ughh!!!!:mad:]

It must hurt for this to hαppen, cry it out, eαt ice creαm,work out like mαd [excercise releαses enodorphins which mαkes you hαppy], wαtch your fαvourite movie, tαlk to mom αbout it-- do whαtever you need to do to get over it.. however it's much better thαt now you know whαt hαppened then this stringing αround αny longer. Hope your grieving process goes well.. one dαy you'll be with α mαn who truly loves you.

hαve fun αt cαmp enjoy, don't let this let-down be your breαk-down your α smαrt intelligent beαutiful girl who deserves the best, you've simple got the weeds out of your life- αnd thαnk god for it!

Good luck to yα girlie<3
    chelisimo Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2007, 06:32 AM
    I don't understand what your confusion is about. Clearly neither your "friend" or your "friend" give a you know what about you. What I found disturbing is that you don't know what to do about this. Sorry for what I am just about say but, you are either a very very young naïve person or (and I hope not) you are an idiot. Wake up and take care of business...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2007, 06:50 AM
    We all know how much it hurts to be betrayed by the very ones we love, and depend on, and despite the pain, cut these losers from your life and let 'em have each other. You can get over this with time, and be more aware of who you go with, and have as a friend, in the future. Sorry.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Whenever I read a post like this:

I wonder if there is a way to SUE them( I mean your boyfriend and your "best" friend),

!!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Whenever I read a post like this:

I wonder if there is a way to SUE them( I mean ur bf and ur "best" friend),

!!!!
    Unfortunately its not legally wrong just morally and ethically. But like I always say what goes around comes back around. The universe takes care of people like this Hiromi ;)
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 8, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Whenever I read a post like this: I wonder if there is a way to SUE them( I mean ur bf and ur "best" friend)!!!!
    αll you cαn do is move on, be less niαve to your surroundings αnd αdd it to your personαl growth-- these things hαppen for α reαson, it mαy be becαuse the person wαsn't right for you, mαybe α friends betrαyαl hαs been going on for α while αnd she finαlly got cαught, in the end your stronger αnd wiser. Treαt these fαll bαck αs opportunitys to grow αnd mαture, you never know whαt you'll find when your in the dump.
    JoeBlow009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Lame. Just stay friends with your girl and keep your boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend or friend? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so, a friend of mine is dating this guy and they have been dating for only a month and have known each other for 7 years. He works out of town and when he is gone he is the sweetest guy ever towards her, but when he is in town he doesn't act like that, he doesn't rarely want to kiss her she...

Boyfriend, vacation and money matters [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have this question about 'boyfriend and money', I guess here is where it fits best. I wanted to go on this trip, but my boyfriend didn't have money. So I said I'd pay for everything. (It's the 2nd trip I'm paying for). This time, it's a gift for his birthday. Now almost everything...

Sex with your boyfriend's best friend. [ 10 Answers ]

I've been dating my current boyfriend for over 3 years, and we've done pretty much everything together sexually. I recently asked him (about a month ago) "If you could have sex with anyone that you know, who would it be?" and he answered one of my friends that I've been friends with for 5 years. ...

Friend inviting a other friends on a vacation [ 7 Answers ]

I am going to a Family girls reunion weekend for my husband's family and have asked my long time friend to come with me. She is excited to go because she joined me last year and it was fun. This year she wants mutual friends to come with us as well. I feel uncomfortable bringing a whole...

My best friend and my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy friend and we were really close and then I got a boyfriend and he got mad at me and now he's like not talking to me as much and when I try to cal l him he won't answer his phone and it kills me and you I lovee my boyfriend and I want to stay with him but I don't know what to...

View more questions Search