Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandadormoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 11:23 AM
    LH surge detected
    I'm 25 and my husband and I have been Trying to conceive for 2 years. I took an ovulation test on 7/1/07 and it detected my LH surge so ovulation would occur within the next 24-36 hrs. BUT I haven't had any detection of cervical mucus, I was wondering if I could get pregnant without detecting any cervical mucus??
    hammy1975 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Absolutely. Do you normally chart your CM? It is best detected after goig to the loo! TMI!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 12:49 PM
    It is possible, yes, some women just don't have as much cm as others may. Have you talked to your doctor yet, as generally they want you to go in for some info/test/advice once you've been trying for one year? Also, trying charting your basal body temperature. ("bbt". Go to Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - FertilityFriend.com for a handy chart and helpful hints.) this will help you get a better feel for your ovulation timing.(in conjecture with your opks.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Secondary master not detected in bios [ 5 Answers ]

Bios does not detect secondary master in boot up although does show it on my computer and shows working properly. Having brought the system brand new I changed the dvd combi drive for a dvd rom and separate dvd writer and both function perfectly well during operation. All cables are connected...

Buffer Overrun detected [ 2 Answers ]

Anytime I try to access the internet with the internet explorer Microsoft Visual C ++ Run Time Library; Buffer overrun detected - Program C:\program files\internetexplorer\iexplore.exe pops up stopping me from getting internet access. How can I fix this problem. Thanks

McAfee Items detected? [ 1 Answers ]

What are "items detected" in McAfee's security center

Buffer Overrun Detected [ 4 Answers ]

I have just reinstalled Win.XP Pro.And I want to reinstall Photoshop Album Starter Edition,but when I try to open it I get :-Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Buffer overrun detected! Program:... n\3.0\Apps\Photoshop Album Starter Edition.exe A buffer overrun has been detected which has...

View more questions Search