Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wiley 1970 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Drug testing Hair Folical
    I have a couple of questions about Drug testing using hair folicial.I took a drug test this past Saturday and they took hair from my arm pitts.I took two small tokes off a joint
    Exactly three months ago and another two tokes approximatly a month prior.Ive done
    A lot of research about hair folical drug testing and I've gotten a lot of different opinions my question is will I fail the drug test.Please help to all who know anything about hari folical drug testing.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 11:01 AM
    If hair is taken from the head, the usual detection is roughly 90 days.

However, hair on the armpit grows slower than the hair on the head, so drugs may be detected for roughly 6 months - 1 year from body hair.
    thegandyman Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Feb 20, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Armpit hair is a good place to get hair from because it isn't as likely to absorb atmospheric pollutants from the air as head hair. The bad thing; for you is that it not only will keep evidence of drug use longer but it also grows wiry the way it does becaise it is fed by the fatty tissue and sweat from your pits. These secretions also contain chemicals from your drugs. So the concentration in the hair is higher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received Hair Folical Drug Test Results, But I Need Answers! [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently taken a Hair Follicle Drug Test through the Courthouse. I received my test results in the mail a few days ago. The results displayed exactly these words: * "The hair sample submitted is an unsuitable specimen that a) appears to be heavily contaminated with drug beyond that which...

Hair follicle drug testing [ 3 Answers ]

Can a 12 panel hair drug test differentiate between hydro codone and hydromorphone if hydrocodone is already depostited in hair ?

Hair folical testing for methamphetamines [ 3 Answers ]

How effective is the hair folical testing for meth. My 17 month old granddaughter's mother is believed to have been making and using meth. I was given temporary emergency custody of her as of last night. They have court ordered the mother to submit a hair folical test within 5 days. I'm also...

Folical testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to get marijuana out of your system, if you are taking a folical test?

Hair folical testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does alcohol show uo on a hair folical test

View more questions Search