Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helenmelon Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Okay so my best friend hates one of my really good friends
    Okay so my best friend hates one of my REALLY good friends. Lets call the really good friend jenny and my best friend randee. So randee made me promise to not be friends ever with jenny because jenny started hating me and randee. So me and randee made that promise but now jenny is being sort of nice to me and randee is all like "i thought u hated her." and I have no idea what to do. I don't want to break a promise to my best friend but I'm not sure if this promise is really worth keeping :( :P .
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Is this the same best friend that you are celebrating an anniversary with?
    You need to talk this out with them, maybe they are jealous of losing you to a new best friend? Talk about it at the sleep over:)
    helenmelon Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 05:00 AM

Okay thanks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad hates my guy friend [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anything I can do for my dad to show him my guy friend is a good guy? I've tried everything!! And he wants to beat him up STILL he hates him.

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Mother hates all my friends [ 8 Answers ]

I have had so many girl friends since young age and my mother has hated absolutely each one of them up to a point she would swear when talking about them. She would always give a reason and explain what is wrong with them. Also every time I visited my friends house and returned home she would be...

Miserable lonely life, no friends, everybody hates me [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, let me be brief with everything. I'm 23 to start with, and in uni, final year I got bullied throughout high school. I used to be really nice, but people kept picking on me, then I started returning the favor and pissing them off e.g. if its someone I hated, and I heard them say something...

Do you have to be good friends with boyfriend's friend for a relationship to work? [ 2 Answers ]

Does two people have to know each other really well before getting into a relationship? Or can you get to know each other while dating and thereby improving your relationship? Is it important that you are friends with his friends (meaning you can chill and hang out with his friends too, like you...

View more questions Search