Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnaakrs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Nov 30, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Experts
    Does the experts here have to show any credentials or can anyone claim to be an expert. If you are an expert in one field does it make one an expert in all fields? Most explain that their answers are opinions only but if a non expert answers with an opinion it's not such a good thing at times. Does experience count also? What makes one an expert, is it experience, degrees, credentials or all? Just curious :).
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2009, 04:00 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...age#faq_expert
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 04:06 PM

Closed before this turns out like a dozen other similar theads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do the experts think? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently inherited some commercial property with no mortgage. I want to start my own business but my savings are very limited. My question is... can I take out, or would I even qualify for a mortgage on the property that I now own, to start my business? The property has a rental income of appx....

Hello to All AC experts [ 7 Answers ]

I have to ask a very common question that baffles me. I have fixed this problem before with new Capacitor and new fan motor but this time it did not fix the problem. I went to bed at 3:30am and AC was working by 5:30am when wife woke up it was not working. So when I opened up the side panel I...

View more questions Search