Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cansenyilmaz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Looking for HD ready TV for Xmas 19"+ cheapest possible
    We are looking for a HD ready TV A.S.A.P as cheap as possible for an XMAS gift, it is really only to play 60hz Xbox games for my brother, because my mother has bought Xbox games for my brother for Xmas which she and I realised soon after won't work on his TV, anybody with offers which are 19"size screen or above (preferrably above), can anybody save us, cheers
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Try looking on craigslist, however a regular TV will be compatible with an XBOX... even an XBOX 360 it can be hooked up through RCA cables (red, white and yellow) if his TV doesn't have this type of input you can buy an RCA converter that will allow the RCA cables to plug into this converter and the output will be a regualr co-axial cable to the TV.

You don't HAVE to have an HDTV, though you will get the best picture with HDTV when playing xbox 360 games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xmas joke [ 2 Answers ]

What do you get if you deep fry Santa Claus? Crisp Cringle. :D :D

OBD II reading "Not Ready" - can't pass inspection [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! I have a 1999 Saturn SL and live in NY. My car went for inspection about 10 days ago and couldn't do the emissions test because my on board diagnostic computer was "not ready" for 4 tests: Catalyst EGR Evap System O2 sensors I was told to "drive it for a while" or do a drive cycle...

Problem with my RCA 32V550T 32" TV with Xbox-Ready VPORT [ 1 Answers ]

It just died the other night, no power surges or nothing like that happened. I've had this TV for barely over 3 years. The TV starts to turn on and then it shuts off and then it tries to turn on again and it does this a few times before it just stays off. I already googled, for similar...

Holiday Dinner - try something new! [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any other thoughts?? Rosemary Garlic Roast Turkey By Evelyn Raab This recipe belongs to the following categories: ChristmasDinnerHealthyLunchMain CoursesMake AheadThanksgiving If Italians had invented roast turkey, it would turn out something like this. Wonderfully...

Home Alone @ Xmas [ 9 Answers ]

I have a problem. If you have read all my other threads then you will know that my parents have split up etc. Anyway usually at xmas there is usually me, my mum, my two brothers, my nan, my auntie, my uncle, my cousin and my step-dad. It has been tradition for years - it's never been any...

View more questions Search