Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushra_ali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Islamic divorce
    Respected sir.
    As salaam-o-alykum.

My question is
    Marriage time my parents did not gave me flat and car(as jahaiz),because they can't affoard.
    Before marriage my inlaws said to my parents... we don't need any thing as jahaiz(doori).
    But after marriage my in-laws start tourchering me ( mentaly and one time physicaly)
    My husband is very kind and loving with me and his family also.he is not like his parents,sisters and brothers.
    My in-laws start demand to my husband that divorce your wife(me)
    She did not bring too much jahaiz.then why you love and care her a lot.
    Their demand stronged day by day.
    After my son born they said to my husband divorce her , we got your baby through court.
    Then after divorce we try for your another marrige in well stablish family,they give us lot of money and things as jahaiz.

My husband refuse his parents wish.
    He said I cannt give divorce to my wife,she is nice and innocent in all means.just because she did not bring lot of things specially car and flat/villa.I wl not give her divorce by any cost.
    For this my in laws pushed us out of house(from my father inlaws home).
    They said to my husband from today you are dead for us and we are dead for u.dont come again and don't show your face again.
    My husband try so many time to patchup with his family but they still on their demand,first divorce your wife then come to us.otherwise no need to come.
    Our other relatives also try to solve this problem, talk to my inlaws but no use.
    My husband made phone call but their parents did not attend the phone.they cut the line to see my husband's number.
    When we go their home they did not open the door.
    Always they said first divorce her and then come alone.otherwise no need to come.
    You are strange for us.
    No I have 3 children.
    My husband try since last 8 years,but no change.
    We both went to my in laws house with our children but still no affect on their hearts.

My mistake is only that I did not bring heavy jahaiz.
    MY QUESTIONS ARE.

Q1... MY INLAWS ARE RIGHT OR WRONG?
    Q2... MY HUSBAND NOT COMPLETE THEIR PARENT DEMAND/WISH,IS HE WRONG?
    (DIVORCING ME)
    Q3... ACCORDING TO ISLAM DO EVERY THING WHAT YOUR PARENTS ASK TO YOU,, SO MY INLAWS DEMAND IS RIGHT OR WRONG?

IN all this matter what is my mistake?
    kya sub batain parents ki jo correct na bhi ho (jesa kay mayray in laws ki hay mujh ko divorce daynay ki) accept kernni chaheye?????????????????

Q4... KYA PARENTS KI WISH/DEMAND COMPLETE NA KER KAY HUSBAND GUNAH-E-KABIRA KER RAHAY HAIN??

*** reply me as soon as you.I wl very thankful to u.JAZAAK ALLAH.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 16, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/islam/...akir-naik.html

Note subject changed, you cannot contact Dr Naik through this site.
    pak1234 Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Sep 2, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Your husband is right he should NOT divorcr you because of money or cars. Will your in laws have fancy cars on their graves?

Yes you should listen to your parents but in this case they are WRONG. No one can force you to divorce if you are both happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for islamic web site having islamic news,videos, information etc... I think the name was pega or pege or a sort like this. Can you help me lease

Is islamic banking is true islamic [ 0 Answers ]

I'm doing job in dubai islamic bank and I have an offer from allied bank which is an conventional bank.is islamic banking is truly islamic.

Islamic books [ 2 Answers ]

Assalamu alaikum, Do you know any wesite where I can download islamic books for free?

Looking for Islamic clip. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a film clip of a Muslim man beating his wife (hopefully not real footage.) I'm not sadist, I'm looking for this movie for a school project. I want to counter the clip with quotes taken from the Qu'ran.

View more questions Search