Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gblumenberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2014, 12:57 PM
    Signing for life flight while under the influence of Dilaudid?
    I went to the emergency room for chest pains. The emergency room gave me Dilaudid and called for life flight to transport me to another hospital for open heart surgery. I have 2 questions; 1. Do I have to pay for life flight going from one hospital to another because the first hospital didn't have the capability to handle my situation? If I knew they didn't have the capability I would have gone to a hospital that did 2. I don't remember signing the form because I was under heavy pain medication? This form was for if the insurance doesn't cover will you be responsible for the charges.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 6, 2014, 02:05 PM
    I was in a car accident years ago and was life flighted to the hospital...I was unconscious so I never signed anything. I was still responsible for it. Don't know if things have changed or not but...

On the other hand...did they save your life? You might want to take that into consideration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What best title can you give to" two people who have had an influence in your life" [ 1 Answers ]

I want a suitable title for my assignment that says: what best title can you give to " two people who have had influence on your life"

Islamic influence [ 9 Answers ]

Adab, First of all I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. I wanted to know that why A common Islam follower become a terrorist. On the other hand Islam teaches Pyar, Mohabbat, Ibadat, Tehjeeb, Rahem and many things. Why the Atankwadi says that after killing the inncoent women, men, child...

The legality of the birth mother signing adoption papers under the influence of crack [ 3 Answers ]

Is an adoption legal in the state of Florida if the birth mother signed papers giving her son to the child's stepmother while under the influence of crack cocaine? My sisiter was told that she would be given back the child once she became clean and sober. The reason the stepmother said she wanted...

Goverment's influence [ 1 Answers ]

To what extent should government attempt to influence public opinion

Influence on Government [ 1 Answers ]

Which has the most influence on government--the media, interest groups, or political parties? Why? In what ways? Which should have more influence? Why?

View more questions Search