Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamishi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 01:56 AM
    Fraud marage for Green cards
    If I wanted to report a fraud marriage to us immigration, where should I contact by e-mail?
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Mar 8, 2009, 06:51 AM

no email. Call DHS ICE to report suspicious activity 1-866-DHS-2-ICE. You will need detailed information.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 12:48 PM

Here is the usual first response to this question - why? What is your interest? What is your proof?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability of getting an ace from 50 cards if 2 cards are randomly removed from 52 [ 6 Answers ]

From a pack of 52 cards 2 cards are randomly removed. Then what is the probability of getting an ace from remaining 50 cards?

Insurance Fraud/Advance commission fraud [ 10 Answers ]

I'm sure this post with be confusing to some of you but any advice would be greatly appreciated. I was hired back in October of 2005 as an independent contractor selling life insurance policies. One of my clients that I sold a policy to mentioned that she had a few family members that were...

Reading cards using playing cards [ 3 Answers ]

I was tought to read cards using a regular deck of playing cards but its been a few years... any ways if anyone also knows this method I only use 7's through Aces but can't remember what 4 Jacks connected means ! i.e.. 3 queens is a fight - 3 kings good news brings- 3 jacks is a friend travels...

How to revoke x wife's green card based on marriage fraud [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years, two and half years after we were married she admitted she was illegally. After all is said and done we are going through a divorce now and a lot of information is coming out such as she did what she needed to do to get attached to an american for the purpose of...

View more questions Search