Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cenotaph Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Lost love
    Hi there I want to make it short since I don't know whether there is a remedy for my inner blackened heart , am deeply in love with an angelic being a woman that's beyond what really me could ever perceive she is rather being a celestial form a sacred being an epitome of all my salvation fm this pathetic life , I knew her since about 3 months ago 1st time I saw her I felt like time has stopped I do really felt like she is the only being that I can see all the surrounding was fully blurring I have confessed to her how I do feel about her I tried a lot to send her sms speak to her but she always back me off away I can't believe this me my heart deny this truth I need to be free I feel like being captive to her love however I treid to let go of her I always fail can anyone set me free from this pain I feel as she said clear that I have no hope to win her heart am losing control I can't even breath
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 09:02 AM

Ok, wow... you need to slow down a bit. I think you've probably scared her. Honestly? If some man said those things to me after only knowing me for a short while, I'd be a little freaked out.

You need to step back, take a deep breath, and not be so obsessive about this woman. Don't send her repeated sms messages, don't stalk her, relax.

I think she has made it clear that she is not interested. You need to respect that... or she may resort to "making" you stop.

Dec 16, 2008, 09:26 AM

That actually what I have eventually get to, am no further try to communicate with her anymore the point is I still have this faint hope that she might come back to me and accept what am offering her , I feel like she is the love of my life the only beckon of light in my dark asylum every cell in me still invoke fiercely her presence I feel like my soul want depart me to seek out and reach her am feeling so lost within, her sudden absence render me to age faster feeling so fragile I simply can't feel anything without her, life is so turned into gray you have no idea how I want to be blind speechless being driven away into another dimension I want to find away to undo this all am isn't being in anyway trying to invoke anyone sympathy as that not being or never been my wish she is all my life and wishes you might never believe me that always I saw her in my dreams that same image of her been burned into my blood many years ago and always seen sunshine in her lovely eyes smells her angelic fragrance I simply can't stand this hell I feel
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 09:29 AM

Have you ever considered therapy?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 09:35 AM

Dude, she is an ordinary woman, not some fantasy. Get that crap out of your head, and realize she farts, and it stinks, just like you.

Your making way too much out of an ordinary human. Get back to earth, and get your head out of the clouds.

Dec 16, 2008, 10:43 AM

Am so damn realistic never lived in this imaginary worlds and that really made my case worst , I don't see an angel in her its simply a metaphor anyway thanks for your support seems I have to sustain this anguish till it fades away through time I only need a help in this perspective to shorten it
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 12:56 PM

I have to sustain this anguish till it fades away through time I only need a help in this perspective to shorten it
    Why didn't you say so instead of giving us the flowery speech.

Read the stickies at the beginning of this forum, or use the link in my signature. You will find many insights, and suggests, as to how best to move on with your life. It starts with NO CONTACT.

Let us know if you have additional questions.
    JFormby Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Why don't you try dating other people now and soon you will begin to feel better. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost love [ 2 Answers ]

Well I am in a big mess. I am seeing I guess you can say my baby's father again. I love this man with all my heart but I have done a lot to him to make him not trust me and believe the things I say. He is with another girl but has told her that he is not sure if he wants to be with her of with me....

Lost love? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and this girl had been dating for almost 4 years now. About 3 weeks ago she told me that she wanted to take a break because school was to hard and everything was too hectic, I was fairly sad but figured it would be in the best interest for the relationship. A few days after I found out she was...

Lost in LoVE! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I just need to chat to someone and get advice what should I do regarding the problem I am facing. I am so deeply in love with this girl who happens to be a close friend. Its not a crush because I have been in love with her for the past 2 years. The problem is that she does not feel the...

View more questions Search