Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marshprops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 06:11 PM
    AQUASOURCE Model #: 2098500701
    Bought an aqua source shower set 2098500701 at Lowe's I've hooked this style up before but for some reason the water is trickling out I took the valve out and water shoots out so I thought it was bad and bought another still doing it no pressure took the valve apart and nothing. I know it has to be something stupid but I spent 3 hours on this and I can't get it please help

Check out some similar questions!

I'm replacing a white rodgers 1F58-72 model thermostat with a Hunter model 44155C [ 2 Answers ]

There are some different wiring codes that are different how do I do it.

I have a pyron model MS7528 is soundblaster model SB0680 compatible [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pyron desktop I want to install soundblaster card model SB 0680 what do I need to do . Pyron model ms-7528 it has onboard nvida Geforce-8400

Where can I find specs and information on a Beach model Furnace (oil) model MO-70P? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am selling my house and I would like to know the lifespan and long-term performance of this model of Beach oil burning furnace. And if possible, what year it was manufactured, I think it's in the 1970's or 80's. I need this information to provide to my realtor to find out if it needs to be...

Is Aquasource a reliable faucet? Should I pay more and go with a Delta? [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing a single handle shower and tub faucet. One salesman recommended a cheaper AquaSource set while another said not to use that brand but go with a Delta set that costs about twice as much. I hate to put cheaper AquaSource faucet in and then have it go bad.

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model Model 587.16142402 It was working fine the other da [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model Model 587.16142402 It was working fine the other day and now it doesn't work at all. No lights in the display or anything either. I had replaced the fuse which the stove, garbage disposal and dishwasher are on. And only he dishwasher has not come back on.. . Please...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.