Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimsang Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 08:43 AM
    How to make our relationship better?
    The relationship between I and my girlfriend seem not getting smoth recently. She doesn't care about me a lot, and I feel that she's cold to me. It makes me sad, it's not the same as before when we started. Even a kiss, she doesn't allow now. I'm trying hard to make her feel happy as much as before. Can you advise what do I have to do to make our relationship getting better? Just like before... :o

Thank you,
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Dec 28, 2008, 09:17 AM

Hey dude,
    Talk to her about it, you should share your feelings with your partner. Let her know with what phase you are going through, how do you feel about her being cold towards you.
    May be you are boring her with the stuff she doesn't like, and she's not telling you because she doesn't want to hurt you.
    Relations are like sand, you try to grab it hard, it'll slip away. So just hold it lightly, give her some room. May be she's seeking for some privacy or she's going through some bad time and she's not feeling like sharing it and its killing her from inside.
    Advice is, just talk to her.
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Dec 28, 2008, 12:13 PM

There is nothing you can do, except let her go. She doesn't seem to be interested in the relationship anymore. As hard as it is, why invest anymore time, think of yourself and meet new friends. You can't change someone, they have to be willing to change,
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 03:33 PM

Seems to me the writing is on the wall, and you even know that. If talking to her about this doesn't help, then get out NOW. Sucks this time of year, but from what little information you have provided, it seems inevitable.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 28, 2008, 05:32 PM

From the little information you provided, it seems like she lost complete interest. Save yourself your dignity and leave. Initiate no contact.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2008, 10:25 PM

It sounds like she's cheating on you.

Sorry.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 11:47 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...er-216977.html

You were friends, and workmates, but you wanted more, and she did not, so either be friends and stop acting like a boyfriend, or leave her alone.

Sorry guy but its time to let go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make an Online Relationship work? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi. I've been dating this great guy online for a few months. It's been so wonderful. He lives in Washington, and I live in New York. We are going to go on vacation together soon, but there has just been something on my mind that has been killing me. How can I make this relationship work? How can I...

What can I do to make him love me and get him in a relationship with me? [ 5 Answers ]

I met a guy that honestly, I never thought that I would fall in love with him. After I started my classes by one month he started flirting with me, so intensively knowing that has a great Aura which attracted me gradually and before I know I was in love with him. I know him now for 6 months it is...

I REALLY need to make this relationship last! I love her. [ 16 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for about 4 months now. We started dating about 2 months after she got out of a serious 3 year relationship. She also slept with this guy(I guess loneliness is a factor) once before we started dating. It destroyed me. But I stuck by her side. Talked her through it. Was...

Did I make the right decision, after a 3 year relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I recently broke up. We have been going out for 3 years. He is the clingy wants to know where I'm at, at every minute of the day. And doesn't trust me (which I was paying for due to his past). But I got tired of feeling like I was being held down and never got to do anything...

How do you make a relationship work? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 3 years and we have a fifteen month old son together. When I got pregnant my boyfriend was living in an apartment and I had just gotten my degree so I was in the process of looking for a better job. We were supposed to get a place together, but...

View more questions Search