Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rania-nu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 12:15 AM
    What can I do to make him love me and get him in a relationship with me?
    I met a guy that honestly, I never thought that I would fall in love with him. After I started my classes by one month he started flirting with me, so intensively knowing that has a great Aura which attracted me gradually and before I know I was in love with him. I know him now for 6 months it is all flirting and he loves playing the game of chasing. Sometimes I feel he is nervous when I talk to him, but at the same time flirtatious, sexy, and seductive. Lately he is turning kind of cold and careless, I think he is scared to come close, and I understand that because he had 2 past experiences that affected him. I tried to approach him by asking him out 3 times and he rejected me. He made it clear to me as he said (I’M NOT INTERESTED IN A RELATIONSHIP). After spending 3 days suffering, thinking, and crying, I search for HOW TO GET HIM BACK and I found this site, and couple of others, so one of the advices I got was "agree with the breakup for the time being" and that's what I did, I went to him 3 days later although he was avoiding me, I made it clear that I was surprised because that's waaayyyyyy far from what I want, I never ever thought of having a relation. My gut tells me that he likes me but he is soooooooooo scared I'm not sure what is it exactly, but I have to tell you that I love him sooooooooooo much, and I would do anything to be with him, I would do whatever it takes to be with him I never felt this way toward anyone I know that I can make him happy, I know if he knew me more he would definitely love me, but I feel that he is resisting me he is trying to avoid me, resisting any kind of relation even when I say something nice to him he's nervous.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 04:44 AM
    I think you are fighting a losing battle from what you state. This man is just not into you from the sounds of it and you should just move on. You are wasting your time.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 05:44 AM
    First, you can't make someone love you. There's no magic portion make someone be with you or make them love you and if there was one I wouldn't want it because the feelings wouldn't be mutal. He already stating to you what he did not want. He might like you but it really don't sound like he wants a relationship now for whatever reasons that he has. You need to accept that and not force anything with him. Your in love with someone that don't feel the same as you and you need to face that. If you continue to be around him your feelings might grow deeper and it can hurt you in more ways than one. Try to find someone that's is looking for the same thing as you and wants what you want. This guy definitely don't want the same thing as you.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 05:58 AM
    If you were in love with him, his feelings would come before your own.

They don't.

You may be in lust, or in like, or just obsessed---but if you loved him, you wouldn't "do anything you had to in order to have a relationship with him". You'd respect that he doesn't want a relationship and keep your feelings to yourself.

He doesn't want to date you, and part of it may be that he's picked up on how desperate you are for HIM--and that's scary to anyone.

Back off, talk to him as friends, and start looking for other people to date.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Jul 16, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rania-nu
    I know him now for 6 months it is all flirting and he loves playing the game of chasing. Lately he is turning kind of cold and careless

He made it clear to me as he said (I’M NOT INTERESTED IN A RELATIONSHIP).
    "rania-nu" I,also, have to be the one to tell you that this boy does NOT want a relationship
    With you. :(

Come on,"rania-nu" even in your question,in capital letters he's notinterested in any way.

He only wants to flirt with you and treat you with disrespect

You can't make someone love you
    It would be good,"rania-nu" if you learned this lesson (You can't make someone love you)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 09:01 AM
    What does he have to do to get you to leave him alone? He has rejected your advances on several occasions, so at some point you must face the truth-HE DOESNT WANT YOU!!!!

Stop wasting your time, and emotions, on a lost cause. This is not love or lust, but obsession by you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I REALLY need to make this relationship last! I love her. [ 16 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for about 4 months now. We started dating about 2 months after she got out of a serious 3 year relationship. She also slept with this guy(I guess loneliness is a factor) once before we started dating. It destroyed me. But I stuck by her side. Talked her through it. Was...

Can relationship patterns make you neurotic? [ 17 Answers ]

For ten months I have been involved with a guy for whom I've magically sustained very strong feelings for despite all the bull. The relationship got rocky after about 6 weeks (which were great), when he had a drastic change in attitude towards me. From there I saw him less, dealt with rude and...

Did I make the right decision, after a 3 year relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I recently broke up. We have been going out for 3 years. He is the clingy wants to know where I'm at, at every minute of the day. And doesn't trust me (which I was paying for due to his past). But I got tired of feeling like I was being held down and never got to do anything...

New Long Distance Relationship . How to make it work? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm in a long distance relationship with my new boyfriend of three months. Things moved very quickly when I was with him this summer at my hometown. We fell in love, and I've never felt about anyone like this before, also I've never spent so much time with a boyfriend before. I had to go back to...

How do you make a relationship work? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 3 years and we have a fifteen month old son together. When I got pregnant my boyfriend was living in an apartment and I had just gotten my degree so I was in the process of looking for a better job. We were supposed to get a place together, but...

View more questions Search