Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    castill06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 03:09 PM
    How do you make a relationship work?
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 3 years and we have a fifteen month old son together. When I got pregnant my boyfriend was living in an apartment and I had just gotten my degree so I was in the process of looking for a better job. We were supposed to get a place together, but behind me back my boyfriend bought a house with his brother as a business investment and moved in with a friend he knew I did not want to live with. To top it off he lied and told me his roommate would be gone in 6 months when in actuality he cannot afford the house without him. I refuse to move in because the lack of trust and he believes that I am being selfish. Do you think I should suck it up and give in or should I stick to my guns and wait till we can be a family with just the three of us?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2007, 03:18 PM
    I would never move in with your husband's friend already living there. It's already "their" house. You would feel like a fifth (third?) wheel. Stick to your guns.
    dp03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 03:18 PM
    dp03 here - I think he should have talked to you first about this house
    You should go with your heart if you love him and he loves you you and him should sit
    Down together and work it out! I wish I had my girl home to work things out! Some day he will regret leaving his girl behind take it from me a guys point of view I would never leave my girl go again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make it work? [ 2 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend James for 4 years I lost my virginity too him and thought there would never be anyone else! Until I met Richard then me and my partner of 4 years split up but kept seeing each other on an off because I couldn't bare to let him go, me an rich were off out for 3 months till...

How do I make it work after doing my ex wrong. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I desperately seek help, I currently live with my ex (we have our own rooms) we have 2 children together, almost 2 years ago I did him wrong by cheating and lived with another man, about 7 months ago I tried to make it work with my ex again, then we split up again and I left him for the...

Trying to make it work [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I has been going through a lot as I had said before and lately we wasn't getting along.Over the weekend we had a long talk and we discussed some of the problems that are breaking us apart.We decided to try and make our relationship work and see how strong our love is.For the past...

Is there any way to make it work? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been dating sense o4 and just moved in to gather but it seems that I am always making him made or messing things up I want this to work but we fight allot but it is always little things like what was that look for? Things like that I love him with all my heart what should I do?:confused:...

Help me make it work [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my father left me a truck when he died I want to start my own flatbed business but I don't know how I did'nt care too much for the people that he worked for because they were rude and very nasty towards me when he died. I have my CDL I'm 34 years old with 3 kids and I want to build up a...

View more questions Search