Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pepars2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 03:23 AM
    Ps2 memory card
    How can I format my ps2 memory card. Every time I tried to save on it it said that saving failed, I tried to see what kind of data it contains there was message that there is no data
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2009, 03:45 AM
    From How do you format an 8MB PS2 memory card? | Answerbag.com

"I was able to format an unformatted ps2 8mb memory card by putting it in and turning on the ps2 without a game. I selected browser, and then selected the memory card. The system indicated the card was unformatted and asked if I wanted to format it. I selected yes and the card was formatted and showed 7998 kb free. I was able to save and load the game after formatting. The format option is not available if the card is already formatted."
    pepars2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 11:23 PM
    I tried to do that but it said that there is no data although it shows that there is only 165kb free space

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Memory for camcorder- Mini card vs Micro card [ 1 Answers ]

My Canon Vixia HV30 - it is supposed to take a : Mini SDHC memory card either 4GB or 8GB Sandisk 4GB Is this the same as a Micro SDHC memory card?

What memory card [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a Samsung j600 and would like a memory card so I can store more music on there, was looking online but was confused with all the types of memory cards . I don't know which one I need to get. Anyone else know?

View more questions Search