Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ylli925 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 06:05 AM
    I won't to be adopted
    I hate my family please can someone adopt me please answer my help ca for you please please please
    My dad its drunk and he aways protect my sister my mum its aways tired off me and hates my I don't have no one to help me please

They always leave me to work and my dad hates me he al ways yell at me for no reason and say to m you in idiot always he can't even remember my birthday
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 06:09 AM
    First the term is WANT not won't,

Second your phone number has been deleted for your protection,

Also adoption does not work like that, someone can not just call you up and adopt you.
    1. what country do you live in ?
    2. are your parents willing to sign papers to allow you to be adopted?
    3. how old are you ?
    4. do you have someone local to talk to about how bad it is

Sep 15, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Am 14 years old and I live in albania and I don't like the sisuation that its going to be created if I say this to them cause they're going to beat me up

Sep 15, 2012, 06:31 AM
    You know what leave it am going to kill myself and forget about my poor ife
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ylli925 View Post
    you know what leave it am going to kill my self and forget about my poor ife

Aside from the teenage hysteria and need for attention, what are your other issues?

If you are being abused, go to the Police.

I'm too far away to stop you from killing yourself. I would suggest that this is another case where someone needs to pull the IP address and notify the authorities. I do not think it's appropriate to do nothing when a person announces the intention to commit suicide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belt won't tighten on craftsman mover and blades won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

We put a new belt on deck but the belt is real loose and the blades do not engage, it's really hard to engage the blades as well . Model 28928

74 chevy truck will turn over but won't start. Will start with starter fluid but won't [ 1 Answers ]

My 74 chevy pickup sat over the winter and now it won't start. I was running just fine before I let it sit. It turns over but won't start. If I use starter fluid, it will start but won't stay running. I don't smell gas in the carb either. I'm thinking it's the fuel pump or the filter. Problem...

my john deere z 425 won't start, it turns over but won't start [ 0 Answers ]

my john deere z 425 won't start, it turns over but won't start. I keep turning it over but it never cranks. It only has 150 hours on it

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

View more questions Search