Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssterling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 11:48 AM
    How can I found out if some one is still in foster care
    MOM Trying TO SEE IF MY SONS ARE STILL IN FOSTER CARE

My two sons where taken away from their dad back in 2001 and they where put in foster care and they where out in foster care and I found out to late cause he told you that he did not know where I was and I found out when everything was in court already. I love my boys and want to know if they are OK and I miss them more and more each passing day please can some one help me.
    elvis5678 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 09:10 PM
    I was in foster care myself & I just aged out of it . The same thing happened to my mom . If you know the state or town they were in I would start calling DHHS & asking . Or you could ask the judge .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foster care.. [ 1 Answers ]

Does there have to be an age limit between when you turning 18 and when you go into foster care? Also can they deny putting you into foster care?

Foster care help! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15.My dad flips out & breaks things all the time. He kicks me out and scares the piss out of me. When my mom isn't home and he is doing something, if I don't find it he hurts me, not seriously hurt though. My mom hits me everyday and verbally abusses me everyday. My 17 year old sister beats me...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Husband found out he has kid in foster care in Florida. Legal issues(we live in PA)? [ 4 Answers ]

So my husband ran into an ex-girlfriend who told him that she has a 3 year old kid who is most likely his -- other possible father is of a different race. She ended up in foster care after the mom gave up her parental rights due to a drug problem. My husband wants to establish paternity and get...

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search