Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vph2764 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 02:36 PM
    What to do with tax problems!
    How do I file last years taxes this year,and if I did'nt make over a 10,000 dollars do I still have to file that years taxes?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 19, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Just file the late tax returns.

More than likely, you are due a refund, which means you will pay NO penalties or interest for filing late.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

May 19, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vph2764
    How do I file last years taxes this year,and if I did'nt make over a 10,000 dollars do I still have to file that years taxes?
    If you are required to file your tax return, you must file it. You must file it and there is no time limit.
    For 2007, for Single, you must file return if your income is over $8,750. If yourself employed income is $400 or more, you must file tax return.
    If you have tax due, you will also pay interest and penalty.
    Read Your U.S. Tax Return: Filing 2007 Tax Return after April 15, 2008

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is about teens an problems [ 3 Answers ]

I want to get power of attorney of myself because I have bad problems at home and I need to get as far away as possible I can I get power of attorney of myself or be my own gurdian an I'm under 18

Well water pressure problems [ 5 Answers ]

OK, here we go. My family moved into a new home, built in 2001. The home has a well, large reservoir tank, an iron filter with two additional water cylinders, and water softener. Our water pressure is poor anytime we use more than one water source in the house. Showers are a nightmare when the...

Unit Cycling Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have had my unit for 2years. I set my theromstat at 70 degrees. I am having problems with my unit not cycling during average winter temperature or very cold temperature. My unit will cut on at night around 9-10p.m and will not cycle off until the next day around 9 or 10 in the morning or when the...

View more questions Search