Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiaisawooh11 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 12:50 AM
    I fell in love with a lesbian.
    I had a huge crush on her in high school. It can't be avoided, since we were an all girl class. Then plans came up for a reunion, and we connected again after that. I got honest with her and told her about the crush that I had on her. Then the usual sweet text messages started. We shared a kiss one time. We have common friends,and all of a sudden she was avoiding me. She wasn't answering my calls or messages. And I don't know what happened. It would have been OK if we had an argument or disagreed on something. I wouldn't even mind if she would say in my face what I did wrong. She just went incommunicado. It just hurts so bad.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2012, 04:05 AM
    Forget about her, she's obviously lost interest. So should you, move on, you'll feel much better. How long until you feel better? Well that's up to you.
    kiaisawooh11 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 06:01 AM
    Thanks. We have common friends, so its going to be a bit challenging. I wanted to talk to her before I left the country. Now she either took me off her FB list,blocked me or deactivated her account. I lost a friend, and I don't even know why.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2012, 06:26 AM
    It's only as hard as you make it.

Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lesbian ex love [ 7 Answers ]

I dated a woman, for six weeks and she was my first love, she broke up with me because things was moving too fast and the fact that I fell in love with her, scared her. We have been split up for over three years, we went through a phase of being 'friends with benefits'. I loved every moment I...

Help! I fell for my lesbian friend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have this girl friend of mine, we´ve known each other since we where 15 years old. We where BFFs, and even though we lived far away from each other we kept a tight bond by phone, mail, and we spent most of our holidays together. We had great connection: we could freely talk...

I'm in love with a lesbian [ 5 Answers ]

We first met in the Philippine that time our US visa was still on the process, we both hired and sponsor by our company were we are working now. The company provide us free accommodation in our 1st month only and after that we decided to share in one apartment for us to save. We became friends, we...

I'm in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

Just to be clear I'm a 16 year male not to be braggy but also logical and analitical person. I've known tabitha for about a year toal 3 spaced out. She's 18 and just like me almost to the dot... but is a girl. Also she's wicked smart book smart to my street smart I guess. She came out about 2 years...

I'm in love with a lesbian [ 17 Answers ]

Before you tell me to get over it and "just move on", please let me give you a few details. I met Fergs about a year ago through a mutual friend. We both smoked a lot of pot at the time, so one afternoon she invited me over for a bowl. We clicked right off the bat and began hanging out every...

View more questions Search