Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pyramid girl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Residence permit.
    Hi!

I'm Australian citizen and about to get married to a greek guy here in greece. It would be possible if I'm running out of time waiting for the necessary papers here in greece. Can I stay in the country? Or I have to go back as of my 3 months visa is finishing this August.

How I can obtain this residence free permit period.

THank's
    Merle.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid girl
    hi!

i'm australian citizen and about to get married to a greek guy here in greece. It would be possible if i'm running out of time waiting for the necessary papers here in greece. can i stay in the country? or i have to go back as of my 3 months visa is finishing this august.

How i can obtain this residence free permit period.?

THank's
    Merle.
    If you entered the country on visa waiver program, then you should get married and begin immigrant visa process before the 90 days term, of you overstay, adjustment of status could be difficult and probably needs help from an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Residence Permit [ 1 Answers ]

I have already gotten through with my working permit for St.Maarten,how long will it take to get a residence permit and landing permit?

Does a j1 visa holder non residence receive more taxes back than a US residence? [ 6 Answers ]

Last year... my taxes were 1100 dollars(federal + state ),, that is what my w2 showed... I got back 1000 dollars for those 4 months i worked that year... This year my taxes are 4000 dollars (federal + state) that what it shows my w2 and its more money cause i worked 12 months.. right? ...

Work permit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am from india I want to work in abrod who to apply work prmit:)

How to own fa without permit [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to have a collection of guns with no ammo would I need a permit?

Permit or No Permit Basement [ 6 Answers ]

I am building a basement, living room, bathroom, office. Nothing really complex, no loadbearing walls. I have a permit. My brother in-law is also building a basement with out a permit. I will have to pay more taxes when I am done, correct? What is the advangage of getting the permit.

View more questions Search