Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Soo BOrEd
    IM SOOOO BORED... my situation is I'm stuck in the house, I don't have a car, I was in the house all day yesterday until my mom got home so I've been bored 4 2 days now... so what do you think I should do so I can stop the boredum:( I'm miserable please help)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Read, exercise, arts and crafts, teach yourself to cook. There are lots of things to do when you are "home alone."
    teasy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 01:15 AM
    Masterbate lol
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 3, 2007, 01:21 AM
    Don't worry. What I do, play computer, read, watch a movie, invite some friends out and have FUN!
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Nov 3, 2007, 01:21 AM
    I mean let them come to your house...
    HollyAnngel Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Nov 4, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Ok just because I have been through this stage let me give you a little heads up... Boredom can get you in a lot of trouble, it is best not to invite more than one or two friends over cause then they get bord and since it is not there house can come up with some pretty crazy ideas... u could join something in school that has an after school practice so you won't be at home by yourself for as long... When I was in this situation I would baby sit and then have my homework done and dinner cooked when everyone would get home cause I new they would be exausted...
    HeywutUP Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Nov 26, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Whoever wrote "Masturbate" as an answer is AWESOME!!
    HeHaHeHa123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 03:05 PM
    You never have "nothing to do" You could read,draw something, watch T.V. Call people, Hang with people, Make something! You have lots to do; Have fun (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What about being bored? [ 12 Answers ]

I wrote like two things on my 5 year old already... spiritually, he speaks of the bible, God, Christ on a daily... he has been doing this since age 2. He has a keen sense of observation, and memory. Recently, he came to us to tell us he is "bored" in his kindergarten class and that his one...

My boyfriend is bored [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5 years older then my boyfriend he's only 21 but already is bored with sex we have tried just about everything he use to want it all the time but now doesn't what could be wrong

Am I bored? Is it me? Where are we headed? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone! I first posted this question under dating but got little well no posts please help me. My question is one I have been struggling with for a while now. I have been with my boyfriend Mark for over 3 and half years, granted we started dating my sophomore year of high school we...

Bored [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16, 153 pounds and I'm like 5'9. I want to loose weight because it would make me feel better. I have a pretty good workout schedule. I run, strength train, and swim. Sometimes I do a kickboxing dvd. BUT I need another alternative. I like to workout in my own space when people aren't watching...

Bored [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship w/ a guy for 7 months. And every now and then I ask myself why am I still with him, especially because ill be going away to college next year. We were talking today and he told me he really doesn't want to be in a relationship because of the obligations but he still...

View more questions Search