Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katrina massaro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Breast feeding mother
    My baby is 2 months old and I'm breast feeding I can't use the pump. And my baby's father wants to take her over night and I won't let him but soon we will be going to court I just wanted to know how long Intell the court will make me let him take her over night..
    washeju Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Mar 19, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Please don't use your child as a pawn. I don't honestly believe that you can't pump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast-Feeding No Periods [ 2 Answers ]

All 3 deliveries were ceasarean-sections for me. I am breast-feding my kid, she is one year old now. I havent got my periods till now. Pregnancy tests are negative. What could be the problem?

Breast feeding diet. [ 8 Answers ]

Will it affect my baby's breast milk if I take my prenatial vit. And DHA pills and not eat very much?:confused:

Breast feeding [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 weeks pregnant and I was wondering with my first son I bottle feed with my second one he was only 2 pounds so he could not breast feed however I pumped for 2 months for him but I am a very busy mom of going to be three and when I pumped I stayed so wore out that I couldn't even stay...

Am I pregnant if breast feeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 month baby I breast feed her 2-3 times rest I give her formula milk , am 7 days late on my periods the HCG strip test came out negative why am I not getting my periods? Am I pregnant?

Problems breast-feeding [ 3 Answers ]

My question is how do I know if I have a clogged milk duct... I've been breast-feeding a little over 8 months and yesterday morning my left breast began to get really sore and I've feed more off it thinking it was too full but its still reallly sore... its only on my left breast on the botton a...

View more questions Search