Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whysooserious Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 09:35 AM
    I drank 4 beers on Sunday night stopping at 6pm.
    I drank 4 beers Sunday night ending at 6pm Had water and chicken fingers at 8pm then a gatorade. Monday I drank water and another gatorade. Then Monday night consumed at least 40ounces of water berore my test on Tuesday at 930am.

I don't know the ml they are testing for.

I am 5'7 175lbs 26 year old male.

Curious on my odds of passing
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2012, 11:02 AM
    The EtG clearance time following 4 beers falls in the range of 27-44 hours, based on your weight. So you are at the low end of the scale but it is still possible. Also, prediction of clearance time for EtG simply isn't that precise. The fluid intake will tend to accelerate clearance time.

The pace of consumption, how fast you drank the beer, and alcohol content to a lesser extent (figured at 12 oz, 5%) could have a minimal influence.

Jul 24, 2012, 11:39 AM
    The beer was consumed in 2 hours and I ate two heavy meals on Monday. When I went for my test my urine was clear not yellow before and after the test.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2012, 12:35 PM
    Food increases metabolism of alcohol both in your stomach and liver and fluid keeps your kidneys pumping accelerating filtration and elimination of EtG to urine. Clear urine usually indicates non-concentrated and as long as coloration is acceptable to collector should be OK.

As a matter of curiosity, did you observe the collector place a seal-tab on the top of container and have you initial it?

Jul 24, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    Food increases metabolism of alcohol both in your stomach and liver and fluid keeps your kidneys pumping accelerating filtration and elimination of EtG to urine. Clear urine usually indicates non-concentrated and as long as coloration is acceptable to collector should be OK.

As a matter of curiosity, did you observe the collector place a seal-tab on the top of container and have you initial it?

Yes he put a seal over the top and I signed a different piece of paper. No initial. Would that matter at all for testing?
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whysooserious View Post
    Yes he put a seal over the top and I signed a different piece of paper. No initial. Would that matter at all for testing?
    Not as to result. Just checking the protocol. The only purpose is to identify your sample and ensure it is not tampered with prior to test. Labs should reject any sample without the seal or when it is broken. Just being nosey.

Jul 24, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Well I'm hoping I'll end up on the low end but won't know until I hear back from probation. I feel like I might have enough time on my side. Almost 40hrs but I am absolutely not trying to mess around again.

Be as nosey as you want, thank you for the help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

I drank six beers last night would I still b n my pee today [ 2 Answers ]

I drank six beers last night would I still be and my pee today

I drank 2 mixed drinks and 3or 4 beers last night from 6-11pm. The had a drug/alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

I drab 2 mixes drinks and 4 beers last night between 6-11pm. Then had to tale a drug/alcohol test today at 8am! Will I pass? I'm freaking out!!

View more questions Search