Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maiom Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Saturday and Sunday I consumed 6 beers 4 shots of jack
    On Saturday and Sunday I consumed 6 beers 4 shots of jack daniels and a fifth of 40% vodka on Monday I consumed 6 pack mikes ice tea by Sunday 6 am and by Monday 4 beers by 3pm. I was tested today at 1145 am Friday today. I weigh 185 an I'm 5 7. my urine was pretty brown. They do the 80 EtG test I believe or do you think my out patient therapy only does regular test. They also know I'm o ic promethazine dm.
    Do you think its been enough hours from last drink Monday st for the EtG trace to be gone. And do you think the cough syrup I've not taken but they think I have been for 2 days may cause them to think it's the syrup showing up and not actrual proof of alcohol consumption.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2012, 06:09 PM
    Can't decipher what you drank and when. List your drinks on Sunday and Monday, only.

What is the out-patient therapy for? Just curious.

Jul 13, 2012, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    Can't decipher what you drank and when. List your drinks on Sunday and Monday, only.

What is the out-patient therapy for? Just curious.
    Its for court addiction out paitant therapy. Sunday finished 1.5liter bottle of vodka 40% alcohol. Monday am 6 pack of mikes ice tea its alcohol in 12 ounce bottle. Monday afternoon 5 beers by 3pm. Tested today 1145 am. Also did you understand about the promethazine question they think I've been on it for 48 hours but I wasn't taking it. Can taking a dose of that 1 hour of test make them think that's why EtG could be presant.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2012, 07:14 PM
    1.5 liter bottle of vodka? One day? What time did you start and end this on Sunday?

Jul 13, 2012, 07:44 PM
    1.5 liter bottle of vodka? One day? What time did you start and end this on Sunday?
    The bottle was started Saturday finished Sunday then had the 6 pack of mikes ice tea 6 12 ounce bottles finshed Monday 6 am during Monday afternoon 6 more beers finished drinking Monday 3 pm. Also please look at the promethazine cough syrup question. If they think I had been taking it for 48 hours and last dose was taken an hour before test could it register EtG. So I last drank Monday 3 pm an took test today Friday 1145 am was there enough time for EtG to not be found.

Jul 13, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maiom View Post
    The bottle was started saturday finished sunday 40% alcohol the 1.5 liter was in stregnth. then had the 6 pack of mikes ice tea 6 12 ounce bottles finshed monday 6 am during. monday afternoon 6 more beers finished drinking monday 3 pm. also please look at the promethazine cough syrup question. if they think i had been taking it for 48 hours and last dose was taken an hour before test could it register etg. so i last drank monday 3 pm an took test today friday 1145 am was there enough time for etg to not be found.
    help
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2012, 08:11 PM
    Cough syrup often contains 10% alcohol. A single dose might provide a peak EtG in the vicinity of 300-800. The amount of alcohol that you consumed could have peaked near 1,200,000+ dependent on rate of consumption.

In order to determine clearance time it is necessary to have a general idea of the amount of alcohol consumed during a specific period. You lost me.

Perhaps someone else can decipher what and when you drank and I will look at it tomorrow when my eyes un-cross.

Jul 13, 2012, 09:06 PM
    Cough syrup often contains 10% alcohol. A single dose might provide a peak EtG in the vicinity of 300-800. The amount of alcohol that you consumed could have peaked near 1,200,000+ dependent on rate of consumption.

In order to determine clearance time it is necessary to have a general idea of the amount of alcohol consumed during a specific period of time. You lost me.

Perhaps someone else can decipher what and when you drank and I will look at it tomorrow when my eyes un-cross.
    Basically 40% VOLUME OF vodka bottle size 1.5 liters I finished drinking on Sunday. I then on moday drank a 12 pack of beer which I finished by 3 pm on Monday. I was tested at 1145 am today Friday. Will EtG be poitive.

Jul 14, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Basicaly 40% VOLUME OF vodka bottle size 1.5 liters I finished drinking on sunday. I then on moday drank a 12 pack of beer which I finished by 3 pm on monday. I was tested at 1145 am today friday. will etg be poitive.
    Drbill please relook hope this makes it easier to understand
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2012, 03:56 PM
    EtG probably will not be detectable... but it's not because you didn't try.

The time span you provide from last drink until time of test is in excess of 90 hours. EtG is seldom detectable beyond 78 hours. However, there are a couple of cases of detection through 100 hours. 2 or 3 cases in all of the literature.

Liver or kidney problems will also delay clearance.

The drinking pattern you have described is very troublesome. Even though you will probably avoid detection in this instance I'm not so sure that is beneficial. This type of excessive prolonged drinking will out itself in one way or another.

You should begin looking for some type of assistance that meets your needs rather than waiting for an authority to dictate a treatment method. It's a matter of time and could be as soon as the next binge.
    Dance14 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 07:21 AM
    Its for court addiction out paitant therapy. Sunday finished 1.5liter bottle of vodka 40% alcohol. Monday am 6 pack of mikes ice tea its alcohol in 12 ounce bottle. Monday afternoon 5 beers by 3pm. tested today 1145 am. Also did you understand about the promethazine question they think ive been on it for 48 hours but I wasnt taking it. Can taking a dose of that 1 hour of test make them think thats why etg could be presant.
    Did you pass?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

Sunday or Saturday? [ 31 Answers ]

I live by the Bible and the Bible only. If something can't be proved with the Bible I won't believe it. Can someone give me any Biblical evidence that the day of worship was changed from Saturday to Sunday?

Why was the Sabbath Day changed from Saturday to Sunday? [ 35 Answers ]

Why was the Sabbath Day changed from Saturday(the 7th day) to Sunday(the first day)? Is Saturday the real day to celebrate the Sabbath. I mean people make mistakes and what is to say that we didn't lose time or days.

Worship Saturday or Sunday [ 6 Answers ]

I know the Jewish sabbath is Saturday. Many Christians worship on Sunday. Is there a right or wrong day to worship. Jesus said rest on the sabbath. But Paul had church on Sunday(first day of week). So witch one is right or wrong or it doesn't matter. Please provide biblical proof for points.

View more questions Search