Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Blower speed
    How do I set the blower speed on a winchester furnace? Model number pcdfbld12n100a serial number ekgm366516.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 1, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Is it set incorrectly now? Did you replace the motor? What colors are the wires? Did you look for a wiring diagram on the furnace blower door? If this is a new motor the motor itself will have a wiring diagram.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat: variable speed blower [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a 2-stage, variable speed Amana furnace installed... but they left the original (single-stage) thermostat. I'm now thinking that I'm not getting the advantages from the variable speed blower.. Can anyone suggest a thermostat for my installation?

Reducing blower speed [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman ar60 airhandler with electric heat. The unit works great except that the blower is very noisy. The instructions say that I can reduce the RPM by switching the black wire with the red one on what looks to be a relay. There are 4 wires coming from the blower. White, brown,red and...

Sears Gas blower will not speed up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Houston,TX were we use our lawn equipment all year round. I have a 4yr old 32cc Sears gas blower that has served me well, but now it will not speed up even with a new carburetor. Every time I tried to throttle up it dies. I checked the spark plug and it's good, and knowing it's not...

High Speed Blower motor [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Pulse 21 gas single zone forced air furnace. The blower motor is supposed to have 3 speeds. Right now everything works but when I turn on my AC the blower uses the same speed that it does for heat. Could there be something wrong or do I just need to rewire something?

Blower Speed [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Las Vegas and my Electricity bill KILLS me in the summer months. I have talked with other people in my neighborhood with the same model home and my bill is double theirs. I tried to get the builder out here to look at my AC, and of course they do not respond. I am trying to find ways to...

View more questions Search