Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saadbbelal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Creation
    If allah says in the quran, we have not created us except to worship me,he also says he does not nedd our worship, then why has he created us?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saadbbelal View Post
    if allah says in the quran, we have not created us except to worship me,he also says he does not nedd our worship, then why has he created us?

This appears to be about religion and not on line education. Someone familiar with Islam would have to answer.

>question was moved to Islam<
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Assalamu Alaikum

Because Allah loves us. He does not need our love or worship. But he loves receiving it. And we love to give it to him.

This is just my opinion of our Lord however. If you give me time, I can do research and see if there is an actual answer from scholars or in the Quran

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another creation. [ 34 Answers ]

So today I was racking my brain on what to cook for my cousins wedding social. I came up with a new creation. I took some bacon, Italian sausage, mushrooms, onion, parsley, roasted red pepper and I fried this all up. Next I made up a pizza dough, and cut it into small sections. I wasn't sure...

Creation [ 10 Answers ]

... a different kind In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth and Populated the Earth with broccoli, cauliflower and spinach, green And yellow and red vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would Live long and healthy lives. Then using God's great gifts, Satan created...

Website creation [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded a web page maker and I have created my site but when I publish my site it won't let do it why

New user creation [ 3 Answers ]

How tocreate new user in xp os

View more questions Search