Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celicaboy1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Race Film 80"S HELlp
    I'm looking for this movie, I'm almost sure it stared John Candy as a toll both operator in the beginning, and having his rich friend stop by and have him park the car. He does burnouts with the car before parking it. Another part I remember is one of the cars during the race drives up onto car hauler semi truck. I'm pretty sure it's not cannonball run. Even though this it's a cross country racing vid. Any info would help.
    Thanks,
    Shane
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 04:21 AM
    It could be... CANNONBALL FEVER... 80'S
    celicaboy1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 02:08 AM
    Actually I did some scanning online and found it to be called Speed Zone. It's been released in the UK on DVD. It's unofficially called, Cannonball Run 3.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s film? Woman receives delivery of a "boy" in a can [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I both remember this, so it must be real. It was a movie (maybe made for TV) from the 80s where a "boy" is delivered (from a factory?) in a large can to a single woman. She then tries "mothering" him despite the fact that she has no experience. The only detail we both seem to...

English Film: Quote: "When you sneeze, it comes-out at over 500 miles-per-hour" [ 4 Answers ]

It's weird how the mind works, but I was having a conversation and I had a "flash-back" to what I remember to be an English movie about two teenage boys running away and meeting-up with a couple of girls and the one kid saying "When you sneeze, it comes-out at over 500 miles-per-hour" to try to...

Title of film: Race between two horses with names like nightmare and stargazer? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have been trying to think of the title of this film for over a year it is driving me insane. Ok it must be late 80's to eary 90's: All I can recall about it is that it is animated, there are horses an evil queen who has a spider that moves about her person, but mainly lives in her hair. Or...

Hellp! I Need Hellp With My Dreams Can any one hellp me? [ 3 Answers ]

Kay I really neeed help with theses dreams I keep having every nigh about the perfect guy this is the dream I had last night about him... Last Night I HAd A Dream About the Perfect guy AGAIN but this time I set him up with my friend and their date was in this back yard and my cuzin Willam and me...

View more questions Search