Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaq8589 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Portable washer
    I'm trying to hook my portable washing machine up to my sink. The piece that is suppose to hook to the sink will not connect? What should I do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 01:07 PM

Why will it not connect, without knowing more, I will have to "assume" normally there is a piece that comes with it, that screws onto the water outlet ,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable washer/dryer [ 5 Answers ]

I have a portable washer/dryer combo machine which is connected to the kitchen sink when in use. A faucet adapter is for the connection. The faucet adapter seems to work well when connecting the hose to the faucet, however, it is very difficult to disconnect the hose after the washer/dryer cycle...

How to hook up a portable washer-dryer combo? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a portable Malber WD1000 washer dryer combo, but am unable to hook it up to kitchen sink. I bought a faucet adapter to help hook it up to kitchen faucet, but I find that the original end on the washer's intake hose pipe is much wider than the standard size faucet adapter that I...

Kenmore Compact Portable Top Load Washer does not stop water in [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My White Kenmore 2.1 cu. ft. Compact Portable Top Load Washer (Model # 44722) continues to fill water and does not stop automatically for turing to washing. I used it for two years and found yesterday that the water overflowed without stopping the water in. I checked the water value, but it...

View more questions Search