Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinooodimiskov Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 06:26 PM
    A movie about 2 kids in magic forest
    Ok, I have been looking for this movie for a while, and I cannot seem to get it right. Its about one boy who running to school everyday, and then he mets one girl in neighbour. They will became very good friends, and they will find a magic forest, they will make house in that forset, but one day the boy will go with teacher to some place, and the girl will drown crossing bridge to that forest. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW THE TITTLE
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 20, 2011, 06:40 PM

Possibly,.

The Bridge to Terabithia
    tinooodimiskov Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 01:50 AM
    TNX A lot MAN! :) I searching this for a long time...
    Sinusha Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Its 'Road to Terabithia'
    Sinusha Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Comment on Sinusha's post
    Sorry its bridge to terabithia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 5 Answers ]

There a re a few references to movies on here like magic mirror and hugga bunch but that is not it. It must have been some time around 89 and it was a girl and a boy who I think had brown hair that went through the mirror in the girls bedroom into some magic place. I remember something about fruit...

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 1 Answers ]

There a re a few references to movies on here like magic mirror and hugga bunch but that is not it. It must have been some time around 89 and it was a girl and a boy who I think had brown hair that went through the mirror in the girls bedroom into some magic place. I remember something about fruit...

A children's movie about a magic forest [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I have been looking for this movie for a while, and I cannot seem to get it right. It's a children's movie that is animated, but the two main characters, who are two young girls, are live action. They are in this animated forest, and first come across a frog, who's feet are stuck in ice....

Kids fantasy, magic ring, green forest with lots of pools that opened up different wo [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to remember title of kids fantasy book. It was similar in style to the lion, witch and the wardrobe. Some kids find a magic ring which when worn transported you to a strange green forest full of hundreds of pools that lead to different worlds. The thing I remember about the forest was that...

View more questions Search