Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prairiegirl1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Getting permission to take 16yr old over the border without fathers signature.
    My daughters father is MIA and is wanted by police for assaulting her in November. I am getting married in the US. She is 16. If we can't get him to sign the travel papers what do we do?
    huggies20 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:34 PM
    You should take him to court to have his parental rights terminated, since he is a danger to her... He will probably be more willing to give them up if you don't want any child support afterwards. This might take a while so I don't know about the travel papers, but this is what I would do if I was in the situation.. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a mother leave te state with a child without the fathers permission [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé has a 4 year old daughter and the mother ( a friend of mine ) told me that she was leaving the state with his daughter for a 2 week vacation but never told the father, does she have the right to do that with out his consent? Also, they are planning on going out of the country in the...

18yr old in love with a 16yr old [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm a 18 yr old bi sexual male and I love 1 of my friends. He don't know I like him yet but I don't know what to tell him. He is 16 by the way but somebody help me please because I really love him.

18yr old dating a 16yr old [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal in Texas to be an 18yr old dating a 16 yr old. :confused:

Can a 16yr old decide who he/she wants to live with? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a 16 yr old decide where he or she wants to liv? I live with my mom but I want to move with my dad we used to live in Texas but she moved in with her boyfriend to North Carolina and I want to move back with my father what should I do?

X gives alcohol to 16yr old during visitation [ 2 Answers ]

I live with boyfriend who is divorced for last 7 years and 2 of his children. Daughter 16 and son 12. 16yr old was home sick from school for 2 days and wanted to go out on Friday night and was denied. Stated she was "going to see mom". That night mom allowed other "friends" of the daughter to come...

View more questions Search