Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livingyung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 10:01 PM
    My crush likes my best friend and she likes him.
    I've known my crush since he and I were in 1st grade. Then this girl let's call her "Lani" came to my school at 3rd grade and he started liking her since then. All these years he never said that he liked her and that caused me to like him because he didn’t say that he liked Lani. Now he and I are in still in school, our older brothers have been really good friends too and are in the same grade so we kind of have to see each other almost every day.

Now he finally confessed to Lani and to make it worse she also confessed to him to. But they both confessed through me. What I mean by that is one day he and I were texting and he said to text Lani a video that said that he liked her. It broke my heart but I didn't want to break his. So I sent the video and she too confessed and from that day they both like each other. But before Lani came there was another girl let's call her “Lexi”, came to my school this year and she knew that I liked my crush and she too liked him. She did everything to get his attention and now she says that she doesn't like him anymore but she still does. In fact she likes all the boys in my class and she's a grade younger than me, Lani, and my crush! So Lani, Lexi, and me like this boy and just don't know what to do anymore. Yes I have confessed to him once but he took it as a joke and he couldn't really say anything. I can't get him out of my mind and if I do he'll just pop out of nowhere!

Please help I’m so confused and I don't know what to do anymore
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2012, 10:42 PM
    Let me guess, you 12-15, right?

What do you do? You let it go. This is a crush, puppy love. You'll get over it. We've all been through it, it hurts like hell, then, just as quickly, we get over it.

This guy seems to have three fish on his hook. Good for him, he's a stud. Doesn't say much for the fish though.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2012, 12:58 PM
    You leave them alone to enjoy themselves and you find ways to enjoy yourself with others. Never get between two people who like each other, or be jealous or heart broken. And decline from being made the message passer, or go between.

Tough break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush likes my best friend [ 14 Answers ]

My crush told my best friend that he liked her but she kept telling me that he liked me, which made me like him even more. She thinks I'm really mad at her because he likes her and not me, even though I kind of am but it would be stupid to get in a fight because of a guy. I don't know who to talk...

My crush likes my best friend. [ 16 Answers ]

My crush that goes to my church likes me and my best friend but mainly my best friend. My friend doesn't like him and I think he is cute. I feel like we were mean't to be together. What do I do?

My crush likes my friend [ 0 Answers ]

So I liked this guy. I though he liked me back because he (I guess not) flirted with me from across the room and gave me his signature flirty smile. But he went up to me and said, " hey uour friends with (lets say) jen righ. Can u tell her I like her and want to go out". She said I don't like him...

My best friend's crush likes me [ 1 Answers ]

My best firend has a crush on this guy. Who is actually quite a good friend of mine. But a few of my other friends say he likes me. I don't want to ruin either of my friendships with them. Or there friendship with each other. I don't have feelings for him. I only want to be friends, what should I...

View more questions Search