Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamma07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Late 80s early 90s animation with characters with big ears used for flying
    Hello!

I was wondering if anyone finds this familiar? I'm guessing it was made around the change of the decade. I don't remember much but I think there was a dragon/devil-like creature who was red that was the bad guy, and there were several elfs or gnomes or something who had really big ears which they used for flying. I also think the demons name was "vreloran" or something like that, but the thing is I'm from Norway so I can't be positive they didn't change the name from the original...

Thanks a bunch I anyone knows! Been wondering for years...

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70s or early 80s movie about kid on flying purple (?) dragon [ 5 Answers ]

It's driving me CRAZY that I can't remember the title to this movie, and Google is no help. A boy meets, is initially scared by (I think--at least I was scared), and then befriends this huge purple (?) dragon/dinosaur creature. They fly around, have adventures. Can't remember the ending. Doesn't...

Late 80s, early 90s TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a TV series from either the late 80s or early 90s. The plot was about a rich older man (who used a cane), and had a butler. I believe he lived in France. He had a group of three people he would send on his private jet to do jobs for him. One was blond, and it seems...

Late 80s/ early 90s kids movie flying head with long beard [ 1 Answers ]

So I remember seeing this movie in around 1994, so it was probably around made in the late 80s/early 90s straight to video. The first part I remember is that a huge floating head came into a kids room and the kid rode that head's long beard all the way to this fantasy world. Some girl taught him...

Late 80s/early 90s animation movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie I remember renting all the time from blockbuster as a kid. I can't remember the name and its really frustrating. Its about this carpenter named tack I think and he loves a princess and there's this crazy wizard person and a really funny hobo. Its animated and set in like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.