Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dandelion016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Late 80s/early 90s animation movie
    I'm trying to find a movie I remember renting all the time from blockbuster as a kid. I can't remember the name and its really frustrating. Its about this carpenter named tack I think and he loves a princess and there's this crazy wizard person and a really funny hobo. Its animated and set in like india or persia kind of like aladin but I know its not a disney film. Please help :confused:
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 26, 2007, 11:28 PM
    "Arabian Knight" aka "the thief and the cobbler" aka "the princess and the cobbler" (here in SA)?
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Aug 27, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dandelion016
    im trying to find a movie i remember renting all the time from blockbuster as a kid. I can't remember the name and its really frustrating. Its about this carpenter named tack i think and he loves a princess and theres this crazy wizard person and a really funny hobo. its animated and set in like india or persia kind of like aladin but i know its not a disney film. please help :confused:
    dias06 is right, but here's the link
    The Princess and the Cobbler (1993)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s to early 90s movie about worms [ 8 Answers ]

My friend and I are trying to remember the title of a movie we saw in the late 80s or early 90s about a family in the future (very suburban, Leave it to Beaver feeling). But the movie is very bizarre. A few scenes I recall - the mother slicing up some big ugly worm thing like bologna to eat as a...

Specific late 80s or early 90s show. [ 1 Answers ]

I got thinking of this show I used to watch when I was little, but I cannot remember the title of it and now it is driving me crazy. :confused: I remember it was about these 3 characters (one was a red panda with a safari hat, one a fat panda and I a third one of whom I cannot remember any...

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

View more questions Search