Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Major G H Nairn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Bodybuilding Suppliments
    Which is better... Whey or Creating? I have been using Whey for about 2 months now but was wondering I should be using Creating instead for muscle growth and power during workouts.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Major G H Nairn
    Which is better....Whey or Creatin? I have been using Whey for about 2 months now but was wondering I should be using Creatin instead for muscle growth and power during workouts.
    Creating is a non prescription supplement that allows a natural process to go to the next level. You take more than you can consume from a normal diet. (In meat and fish). Creatine is a relatively safe product, if your in good health and taken in moderation using high quality products, Its really one of the best studied supplements available today. It's a nitrogenous organic acid, that helps supply energy to muscle cells basically. It allows muscles to store more energy and helps your body perform extra work. I would suggest including vitamin B to your progam also. The only other suggestions I have is to use a exact dosage, and most think that taking 1/2 before and 1/2 after exercise is best.

Whey Protein is pure protein from cows milk, its great for sports nutrition, but again do what is recommended, if you take too much it'll draw water from your body and cause cramps. It can increase lean muscle mass quickly and is best mixed with water or non acidic juice.;) ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Musicians who practice bodybuilding [ 3 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there's any website or article on the net about the musicians who practice bodybuilding. I'm talking about people like Henry Rollins, for example, or others heavy metal or rap musicians. Thanks

View more questions Search