Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cavman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Star Struck
    There is a movie starring kirk cameron called ''Star struck''. My question is where can I find this movie?
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jun 14, 2007, 11:16 PM
    I believe on VHS on Amazon but there's also another movie with that title on there too, so make sure it's the correct one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My computer has been struck 2x by lightening in my home surge not worki What can I do [ 9 Answers ]

I have owned my Dell Dimension Computer for 3 1/2 years and I have a few concerns. Having the computer and using it on a daily basis, it is rare that I turn the computer off and I usually leave it on all night. The computer has been very good for 3 years and I have had NO problems in the years but...

Can anyone name a star? [ 13 Answers ]

There are companies out there selling the right to name a star. How legitimate is this? International Star Registry: Name a Star

Characters struck different than displayed [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem similar to that of Pasko's. The following lists the keys typed vs. displayed (all the affected keys are on the right side of the keyboard) Typed displayed 0 'zero' / U 4 I 5 O 6 P * [ 'carriage return' J 1

What if Japan struck first? [ 15 Answers ]

What would have happened if Japan had struck with an atomic bomb first? I have difficulty visualizing the USA giving up unconditionally.

View more questions Search