Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lenard12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 10:22 AM
    Troubleshooting codes for york heating system
    My central heat system comes on, blows only cold air... the first code was a constant red flashing light.. "Flame..no call for heat"... then a second was 4 flashes-open limit... the heating element and thermocouple seem to be fine... please help... what does this mean?

Check out some similar questions!

York furnace troubleshooting codes [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace seems to run normal, but every once in a while blower motor keeps running and I have to turn off ac switch to stop. Error code in memory, 5 red flashes. Rollout switch. Furnace will now run normal for a while, slow green flashes, then slow amber flashes when furnace is operating,...

Ruud heating air condition system troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Ihave replace ablower motor from a gas heater to electric heat the gas blower come from a ruud made in aug. 1996 I would some help on how to have the heating elements come on then the blower working off the thermostat now I do it with the breakers Ineed to know how I get elements to work ...

York Heating system not working [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a York furnace (model P4USD16N10510A - natural gas) that stopped working this morning. Initially, I would hear the furnace fire, but the blower wouldn't spin. It had a loud hum to it, like it was stuck. I opened up the unit, and was able to spin the fins by had. This is while the...

Rheem Troubleshooting Codes [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the Rheem Troubleshooting codes on a RGPH-12EAR JR. Or if you could tell me how to get the mannual for this, that would be great.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.