Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aeroturtle37 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Bloating issue
    Ever since yesterday my stomach has felt real bloated, and today it was even worse. It was even really noticeable to me. My period was supposed to come 2 days ago, but it hasn't, and my breasts are kind of tender. I'm kind of stressed about this whole thing. I'm a virgin. But I have oral sex. My stomach feels so bloated, and like swollen. What could be wrong?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Stressing out is a huge factor that can cause an irregular period. The more you stress, the longer it will take for you to get your period. You just need to relax.

Breast tenderness is a common symptom of PMS, and so is bloating.

If you are a virgin, you don't have anything to worry about in regards to pregnancy. All women go through irregularity at least once in their life. It is not usually anything to worry about. How old are you? If you are still fairly young, this could be a reason for the irregularity as well. It can take years for your period to get on a schedule. I know some women in their 30's that still have an irregularity from time to time.

Just sit back and relax and try not to worry about it, and your period will more than likely come soon. :)

Sep 11, 2007, 04:46 PM
    I'm 16. It's just that my stomach feels so bloated and it's even noticeable :/ I've never felt bloated, and it's just kind of like freaking me out a little.
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Don't worry hun. Bloating is a very common symptom of PMS. From all of your symptoms, it sounds to me like you are getting ready to start soon. :)

Sep 11, 2007, 04:51 PM
    That's good to hear :/ I really hope so. I don't like being late/bloated. Will the bloating go away after my period? Is there anything I can do to make this feeling go away?
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Usually, in my case anyway, once my period starts the bloating goes away within 24-48 hours. :)

Sep 11, 2007, 05:01 PM
    I hope that's my case too :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloating? Can't fit in clothes. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I got some new school clothes because my school is starting in like... 3 days. Well the only problem I have is that for the last couple days I have been really bloated and I can't really fit in those clothes. And they're the only ones I have. HELP?

I've had bloating for two weeks. [ 5 Answers ]

I've had bloating for two weeks. I've taken three pregnancy test, all three negative. My bloating is uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt. I stopped working out in may and I've been going out to the bars a lot with my friends ( It is summer and I'm trying to have fun), but the alcohol may have...

Getting over it! Just one issue! [ 22 Answers ]

I seem to wake up every morning with a heartache. I dream about the person almost every night. From 5 o clock and on I do fine but morning and work is terrifying! Also, I am talking to a few girls but I feel guilty because I feel like I'm doing something wrong and it doesn't feel the way it did...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Is this a issue ? [ 7 Answers ]

PC : XP Pro Service pack 2 --------------------------- Start/Run <typed>MSCONFIG Looked in: Win.Ini Programs It shows: ;msconfig Luke.exe=C:\storage\calarkconnect iso\clarkconnect-2.1iso

View more questions Search