Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lafeesa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 11:26 AM
    I've had bloating for two weeks.
    I've had bloating for two weeks. I've taken three pregnancy test, all three negative. My bloating is uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt. I stopped working out in may and I've been going out to the bars a lot with my friends ( It is summer and I'm trying to have fun), but the alcohol may have something to do with the bloating.
    Now I'm starting to work out again. I'm trying to eat better and I take vitamins.
    Would Beano or something help with the bloating or should I see a docter?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2007, 11:30 AM
    The alcohol may be causing this, but it could also be PMS, maybe even constipation.

You may need to see a doctor to find out exactly what is going on.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Have you missed a period? If not, the bloating is probably pre-menstrual but it can be caused from many other things as well. To deflate that full feeling, try Phazyme 95. This over-the-counter medication contains simethicone, which quickly breaks up gas bubbles. Some other things you can do is sip on herbal tea, avoid foods that are too hot or cold, eat slower, skip stimulants(caffeine), add more fiber to your diet, or take a PMS supplement. Bloating can signal any of several serious digestive diseases, so if none of these remedies work, you should see your doctor. Good luck.

Aug 17, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Well my period usually starts around the 1oth, but it's now the 17. Like I've mentioned before, I've taken three pregnancy test and all negative.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2007, 12:45 PM
    You could be experiencing irregularity but I would wait another 7 days and take a HPT with your FIRST morning urine.

Aug 19, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Thanks for the advice evryone. I know for a few months I haven't been eating right, haven't been working out and I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to starting sept 4 to go to school full time, work 25-30 hours and try to save up money for an apartment next year.
    I haven't gotten the emotional support I would like from my parents because they have their own life. So basically it's time to start my own which I'm ready for,but at the same time scared as hell. I want to prove to my family that I'm not the skrew up they thought I was 4 years ago, I completely cahnged my life around, but no one says they're proud of me.
    It's no surprise I'm iiregular and an emtional reck right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

How many weeks [ 1 Answers ]

A women wants to run a 10km( kilometer) race, she can run 10 mimutes per mile, how many weeks will it take her to run the race.

Haven't seen my girlfriend in like almost 4 weeks. [ 5 Answers ]

But we're still together. Its pretty hard, we miss each other a lot. But we've been together for 9 months and we say we won't break up and still be happy in the future. I know I love her a lot. My question is , does this mean that she truly loves me for putting up with all these time?

12 weeks along [ 20 Answers ]

Well I haven't been on recently. I've been working a lot and been really tired. I went to my dr. appt today and heart the babies heartbeat. It sounded so far away... lol... He said that my uterus was big for just 12 weeks and ordered an ultra sound. He said that there were three reasons that this...

View more questions Search