Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starla_r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Why have I been bleeding for two Weeks
    I've been bleeding for two Weeks and my period isn't due for another week

Check out some similar questions!

14 weeks and bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

Hello doctor I am pregnant in the 14 week last week I was sleeping and zhen I wake up I find a lot of red blood become from me he comes on time and he stop I was very afraid about my baby if I lose him I go to a doctor hear he see the baby and he told me that the baby is good all is good and he say...

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

Bleeding for 3 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

My period came on time, started light as usual.. but never got heavy? After about a week I just started spotting. And it's been almost 3 weeks and hasn't stopped. Any ideas? They will be GREATLY appreciated.

Bleeding for 5 weeks? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All! I am 29, have two children ages 4 and 2 and had a miscarriage in early August. I had an almost normal cycle after, then my second cycle I spotted a little bit, now my third cycle I've been bleeding/spotting for the past 5 weeks! My doctor says it's just mixed up hormones from the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.