Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheruk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 09:35 AM
    My period hasn't come yet ?
    Hey..
    Well I'm kind of scared cause my period comes normal on the 27th every month but today's the 2nd. And its been 7days late.. um in vigin and I'm totally scared is it normal or should I be worried?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2011, 09:40 AM

Lots of things can upset your cycle, if you have not had sex you can rule out pregnancy.

Your best bet is to talk to your mother and maybe get a check up at the doctors if your period has not come in the next few days.

Could I ask how old you are?

If you have only just started getting your period ( in the last 6 to 12 months) it can take a few cycles to settle into a regular pattern.

Talk to your mum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He likes me and I like him But He hasn't Asked Me Out Yet [ 4 Answers ]

Okay So I Like This Guy Right Now And He Likes Me Too He Had Told Me In A Text Message , We Do Flirt And Stuff . But I Don't Talk To Him In Person , I Told Him That I Was To Shy And Hes Like Its All right , But He Does Say Hi To Me And I Just Give Him A Big Smile And Say Hi Back At Him , And Just...

Ergh... who hasn't been here before? [ 5 Answers ]

Well... lets start from the beginning... Me and this boy (ofcourse, what else would it be about?) hmm I can't say that we we're really good friends, we normally go out with a group of friends on a Friday like most teenagers do. Well we missed the bus home and walked back, but I had to walk...

Why hasn't he called me yet? [ 1 Answers ]

I met this guy about 6months ago, he came down to FL from LA for a job. I know I fell madly in love with him after 3months he was all I could think about and he said he felt the same way. We lived together for about 2months when one day he went to work and the guy he came down here with got fired,...

Why hasn't he called [ 13 Answers ]

I went on a date with a great guy, I was very comfortable and attracted to him, we kissed and hugged and he let me know that he was interested in seeing me more. He said that he would like me to ring him, but I told him that I would prefer him to call me if he wanted to see me again. A week has...

View more questions Search