Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckduck Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 11:36 PM
    DAEWOO 1.5i big big problems
    Hello, I have a 1994 daewoo 1.5i and recently for quite some time now when I drive about half an hour it splutters and chokes and cut's out. IT IS multi-point fuel injected. Do not know why it is doing this PLEASE HELP!!

Add me on msn if you know why [email protected]
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Fuel Filter?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 24, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Replace the fuel filter.

May 26, 2007, 12:37 AM
    I've replaced the fuel filter dude and now for some reason the fuel gage doesn't work, I would also like to ask something else, my fan doesn't work when I turn on the engine and when it get's about half way on the temperature gage it doesn't even turn on or anything.
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Fuel guages don't work for a couple of reasons, Fuse, sender, gauge, wiring or no fuel.
    Not sure this model, may have thermal switch on radiator for fan. Can be bypassed or tested for power in and out to fan.
    The gauge needs Power, and resistance to ground(sender)

May 26, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Could you add us on msn, [email protected]
    hiperf402 Posts: 106, Reputation: -1

May 26, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Sorry to hear that you own a daewoo. Send to bottom of a large body of water and buy another car. No offense.

May 29, 2007, 12:57 AM
    O it was no fuel by the way that's why it was on reserve. It's overheating and the fan does not turn on at all.
    www.myspace.com/clazzythug
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Put Power directly to fan, Ckeck all fuses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big Problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a few big problems with a new computer I purchased. I would really like to know if I can fix these problems, or if I need to return the computer.

Daewoo 1.5i 1994 model, BIG problems... HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Unfortunately I own a Daewoo 1.5i 1994 automatic which I've got a hell of a problem with, 15 times I've taken it in and no 1 seems to be able 2 fix the problem. Basically what happens is that once the cars temp. Gauge hit's about half way it (after about 30mins 2 an hours driving!) it stalls and...

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

Big problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few big problems with a new computer I purchased. I would really like to know if I can fix these problems, or if I need to return the computer. In the manual that came with the barebone computer, it stated that the system board only supports Celeron 300-700mhz. This computer came with...

View more questions Search