Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GPatton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2006, 05:00 PM
    Accounting problem- need help
    Which of the following statement about long-term assets and disclosures is true?

a. A business must disclose every depreciacle asset it owns in the financil statement.
    b.Disclosure of PP&E asset by major categories provides decision makers with insight on a company's cash flow expenditures.
    c. The choice of a depreciation method can significantly influence a company's apparent financial condition and reported profits.
    d.Companies often choose to use accelerated depreciation for their income statements and straight-line depreciation for tax returns.
    e. a business should match any debt used to purchase a long-term asset with the long-term asset that debt was used to purchased in the financial statement.

I believe is C, but not sure.

Thank you
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2006, 05:26 PM
    C looks like a good answer. Maybe A as well. I hate MC questions...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting - Please Help with AR Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Your employer has asked you to assist the controller in valuing account receivable at 12-31-05. Pertinent information is enclosed and you may have to estimate some items or make assumptions to complete the project. 12/31/2004 Cash ...

Accounting Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Which of the following transactions would increase a firm's current ratio? a. Purchase of inventory on account B. Payment of accounts payable c. Collection of accounts receivable d. Purchase of temporary investment for cash I chose C collection of accounts receivable because I feel...

Accounting problem [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone please check my answer to see if I am correct. -Mars corporation has developed the following flexible budget formula for annual indirect labor costs: Total annual cost=$12,000+.$.25 per machine hour. Operating budgets for the current month are based on 5,000 hours of planned...

View more questions Search