Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harrissj1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 10:17 AM
    Word Problem
    One printing shop charges $5 plus $.02 perpage and a second shop charges $7 plus $.015 per page. If ___ pages are printed, the total cost is less for the first printing shop.

a. less than 1500
    b. less than 2100
    c. less than 400
    d. less than 900

I got c for my answer. Just checking to see if it is correct.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2006, 10:30 AM
    How did you get to C) ? How did you calculate it?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2006, 07:50 PM
    You are correct.

The answer is C - less than 400

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Math word problem [ 7 Answers ]

Each year a computer part is worth about 3/4 of its value the previous year. Now a certain part is worth $90. What was its value two years ago? :-/ Would this be 135 dollars?

Percentages Word Problem [ 1 Answers ]

You want to paint a room in your house. A technician of Home Depot uses the computer to analyze your current paint and tells you that it is a 22% blue paint. However, Home Depot only sells 20% blue and 30% blue paints. How many gallons of 20% and 30% paints you need to mix to make 10 gallons of 22%...

Word Problem [ 1 Answers ]

You are going on a vacation and you decide to rent a car rather than using your own. You want to rent the car for 3 days and after surfing the internet for specials, found the following which includes tax: Big Money Car Rental: $30 per day, unlimited mileage. Dippity Do Car Rental: $25 per...

Word 2000 Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I put files onto a disc from my school and then loaded a Microsoft file, Microsoft word loads but only squares appear in the document. Anyone help, is it something to do with having a different os from the school, I have xp home and I think they have nt? Please could someone help me?

View more questions Search