Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpluto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 05:48 AM
    Does a check endorced to llc have to say the name AND LLC to follow?
    Ex. Smith&Son LLC
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 21, 2011, 05:59 AM
    That would be standard but not required as far as cashing the check or any legalities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are new members of an LLC responsible for outstanding debts of the LLC? [ 0 Answers ]

My partner and I are 50/50 owners of an LLC. We are both managing members. 50% of our ownership was used as collateral for loans from an investor. The investor is also a managing member but did not have an ownership interest in the LLC until we defaulted on the loans. The investor now has 50%...

S Corp 100% owner in LLC (Taxed as S Corp), How do I account for LLC on S Corps books [ 1 Answers ]

I have an S Corp that is a 100% owner in an LLC (which is taxed as an S corp). I am preparing the taxes for the companies and have run into a problem. I have given the S corp the k-1 from the llc and put the $'s into "other income" (Income section, line 5 1120s schedule). However, in filling in...

Single Member LLC or Partnership (Husband/Wife) LLC (Tax Advantages) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My wife is winding down to her last semester in college and has already gotten really busy with freelance work. In the midst of all this work is contracts, deadlines, and money. On the side we have been doing photography work for a little over a year now, but will no doubt get a lot...

Llc in PA [ 2 Answers ]

I am part of an Llc with 4 members. There was a falling out in which I have physically left the business. I want to end this chapter in my life appropriately however there is much animosity among the parties and nothing has been accomplished over a 7 month period. Is there a motion I can file to...

LLC Distributions [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Equity section disclosure for LLC distributions to members? Does the distribution need to be disclosed on a separate line item or combined against members capital?

View more questions Search