Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Condo association
    Our assessment fees are already high,owners have a hard time paying,so we need help. One of the owners has a lien on their property, because of unpaid assement fees. This owners owes us almost 5.000 Where can I ask for help for our condominium association ? We need money to pay our bills and some money in case of an emergency.Who do I speak to? What do I say? Is there a grant available for this type of situation? Please Help... Thank You Miss Manor
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Manor View Post
    Our assessment fees are already high,owners have a hard time paying,so we need help. One of the owners has a lien on their property, because of unpaid assement fees. This owners owes us almost 5.000 Where can i ask for help for our condominium association ? We need money to pay our bills and some money in case of an emergency.Who do i speak to? What do I say? Is there a grant available for this type of situation? Please Help....Thank You Miss Manor

I'm not aware of anything but why doesn't the HOA simply sue the owner who is not paying and collect from him/her - ?

If the Association is steadily losing money you must look at a long term answer, not short-term emergency funding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lien placed by condo association, but they owe me money! [ 6 Answers ]

I have had an issue with my condo association for about a year now over a roofing issue. By the way we (the condo owners) are responsible for our roofs (I know dumb decision on the associations part). Anyway, the association had replaced my siding due to leaks in my unit, and in the process my roof...

How does the condo association know the unit is not owner occupied? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am an owner of a condo which should be occupied by owner only per the bylaws. I relocated because of the job change. The unit is empty now. If I let my close friend move in, will the association find out the unit is not owner occupied? If they do, is there any way to work around so my friend...

How does the condo association know I am renting out my unit? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an owner of a condo which should be occupied by owner only per the bylaws. I relocated because of the job change. The unit is empty now. If I let my close friend move in, will the association find out the unit is not owner occupied? If they do, is there any way to work around so my friend...

Condo Association vs my roommate [ 4 Answers ]

I live in an adult condo association in Florida and the other day I received a certified letter stating that I cannot have a roommate unless this person is dispossessed. This roommate is also above the age 55 requirement and I cannot conceive how by law that the condo association can tell me who...

View more questions Search